OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

OhCarmen
on 6/17/07 5:37 am - Riverside, CA
Denis Leary !

carmen_siggy2.jpg

KellyMASS
on 6/17/07 5:40 am, edited 6/17/07 5:42 am - MA
I'll second Denis Leary... funny and sexy! I went to countless stores today to get rescue me season 3 .. everyone is sold out! 
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 6:04 am - TBD, Guam
Yes, AND he loves his wife...... AND.....he is sucessful.....   jeeeeesh.     I have it on my netflix and it is a "long wait..."   very frustrating!!! oh well.   whatcha going to do........  lol xo
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:40 am - TBD, Guam
oh boy............      i'm in trouble...... lololol did you see him on all the talk shows this week???????? do you watch RESCUE ME? I have a thing for red heads too. jeeeeesh.    I have a little breast surgery and look what happens to me??????!!!! perhaps I should have just stayed MO lolololololol xoxoxooxox
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 6:05 am - St. Louis Park, MN
JUDE LAW.  even though he is a cheater, he's goregous...and that accent...ANYONE with an accent is HOTT.  :)
I Chick
on 6/17/07 6:13 am, edited 6/17/07 9:39 pm
Sorry, but celebs and famous people don't do anything for me..but my sweeties DOES!
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 6:57 am - TBD, Guam
ohhhhhhhhhh, IChick......  If I had a guy as hunky as yours......  "swooooon"            But I am sorry to say....... my heart has been......   , and by a red head, no less.......   so........  I must look to the celebs... to fill the void .... until the time when I can be so fortunate as YOU!     lololol maybe I should write some romance novels?????   lololololololol anyway..... all teasing aside......  you and your guy LOOK GREAT together and I am so happy for you..... but HEY...... this is MY GAME and I make the rules....    So,     If you were to pick a celeb or a famous person.....  who would you pick??   c'mon???!!   You have to have a preference... Your guy kinda resembles a young brad pitt, actually.....       anyway.... you dont have to play....   but I just wanted to tell you that you too are absolutely ADORABLE together and I wish you all the happiness in the world and I have read some of your posts on your health issues and I hope that things are on the way to looking up. hugs, J.
I Chick
on 6/17/07 7:36 am
Ok..ok...*if* I had to pick, it'd be Josh Lucas!! You know, Jake from "Sweet Home Alabama" Ohh..he is very swoonable! lol I Chick
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 8:13 am - TBD, Guam
Omg....... Josh......  he is  the 2nd Josh today that I have found to be...... "swoonable"  (is that a word???)      ok.... well.... it is now....     Funny.......  your guy kinda looks like this "Josh Lucas character.....'   hmmmmmm...... hmmmmm..... oh well.        Anyway..... I appreciate you playing my game.   I am particularly bored today and trying to pass the time.   I go on vacation in 2 days and 19 hours, but..... whos counting???? lol. Perhaps I will try to do something productive with my time now.........   OR NOT...... lol have a great evening. :) xo
LeticiaVailes
on 6/17/07 6:20 am - Humboldt, TN
 My Fantasy guy...........Do I have to have JUST ONE??..........Mc Dreamy from Grey's Anatomy..... Tim McGraw..............Alan Jackson......................... Leticia

Work like you don't need the money......
Leticia

Most Active