OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

moosemom
on 6/17/07 5:25 am - Wylie, TX

Patrick swayzy Mathew Mcconahey Patrick Dempsey

Philosophy of life "Treat others like you wish to be Treated" 
              Only you can make yourself happy!!!

KellyMASS
on 6/17/07 5:31 am - MA
Matthew McConaughey ... he does it for me .. i remember hearing a while back that he plays the bongos naked... now I wouldn't mind seeing that
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:35 am - TBD, Guam
     LOL     NAKED BONGO PLAYING?!?!      WHAT STATION DO YOU GET AND HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE??????    I knew I had you on my friends list for A GOOD REASON!!!   lololol How are you doing anyway????? Hope all is well with you, sweetie! xo
KellyMASS
on 6/17/07 5:39 am - MA
Things are good .. 3 more months to go on the 6 month supervised diet!
marsh76367
on 6/18/07 6:33 am - IOWA PARK, TX
yep, he could bang (insert tawdry pun in here) his drums in my backyard naked anytime!!!  He's been seen around Austin quite a few times.  He's definitely a hottie.  Ditto for Sean Connery, and "the Rock".  As for Sam Elliott's voice, don't you just love those "beef, it's what's for dinner" commercials he did voice overs for???  Man, I drool at the sound of his voice. Harrison Ford is still hot, despite the earring and getting older.
Dena W.
on 6/17/07 5:31 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones, Richard Gear ... to name a few from my "list". 
                                                 Dena
See my YouTube vlogs here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/LiLtinee
Add me as a friend on Facebook:    Dena Waskiewicz               
Starting weight:  297 / Goal weight:  140's / Current weight:  138-143
Lap RNY 3/12/2007 ~ Fleur-de-Lis tummy tuck 7/12/2010

lilianalm3
on 6/17/07 5:31 am - Bronx, NY
Hello, I like this game.... Well for me it would have to be....... Richard Gear Josh Holloway from lost AKA Sawyer Denzel Washington And the list can go on for days xoxoxoxo Liliana

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:38 am - TBD, Guam
Ok....... we are going to have to have a knock down, all around FIST FIGHT over JOSH HOLLOWAY.   How could I have forgotten about my precious JOSH??????????    Is he not one of the SEXIEST MEN EVER??????? Where the heck did he come from anyway????   All of a sudden he just shows up on LOST?   He was a nobody and then BOOM.... there he is..... WOW...... yes......    I have to say.......  Josh is HOT.   Ok..... I see trouble brewing.    I dont know.......you can have Richard......I do think DENZEL IS MIGHTY FINE.......  hmmmmm.     I am going to have some mighty fine dreams tonight..... lolololol xoxoxoxo
swtmelissa
on 6/17/07 5:31 am - West Allis, WI
Jake Gyllenhal with out a doubt, he is one sweet peice of man candy! lol
Pinkshell4u
on 6/17/07 5:35 am
Hugh Jackman....dressed as Wolverine of course.  He's one freekin hot manimal. Shell

Most Active