OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

NavyWife25
on 6/17/07 11:53 am - Clifton, CO
AMEN.... JETER... NO DICE!!!     Jason Varitek on the other hand... YUM!!

IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!!
GO BOSTON!!!!!

Krissy

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 12:03 pm - TBD, Guam
Krissy....... I like what you wrote about "love"    very wise and profound!    :) Thanks!   It has helped me! hugs! J.
NavyWife25
on 6/17/07 12:13 pm - Clifton, CO
Aww thanks, Glad it helped... it's actually a quote from a Movie that holds very true to my heart and a lot of what I had to go through.   It's honestly from the Funniest movie ever too... It's Called Dirty Love and it is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny... Written/produced by Jenny McCarthy LOL.   Seriously... Watch it... it's a GREAT movie.    

IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!!
GO BOSTON!!!!!

Krissy

Elizabeth C.
on 6/17/07 5:18 am - Avis, PA
I am so in love with Tim McGraw,  why can't he leave Faith and be with me???????????????????????

THE NEW ME!!!!!

GOAL!!!

ElizabethC_Card_byLizzyL.jpg
266/121/135
surgery day/current/goal
14 lbs below goal

KRWaters
on 6/17/07 5:20 am - Manteca, CA
My dad is deceased and I am single and even my current boyfriend has no kids so I have noo one to wish a Happy Fathers Day to. The kids are over at their dad's so I am going to be by myself today as bf has to go to work So I will play. I just told my daughter last night how I thought this guy was hot, but can't remember who it was. Let me think. I have memory lapses. Oh yes, Oliver Hudson. He was in this movie I was watching and I just think he is so cute. You know he is Kate Hudson's brother and Goldie Hawn's son. So if I were 20 years younger, yeah man. LOL.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

puppymutts
on 6/17/07 5:21 am - My Own Private World

OK,

it depends on if we are looking for an older man, or one who is in my "age range" or younger.

for older man

I'd jump in bed with one Sean Connery

for my age range guy

I've loved mr Johnny Depp since he was in Nightmare on Elm Street and 21 Jump Street

but Hugh Jackman comes in close 2nd

and younger men, well, I'm not sure who is out there currently, but Daniel Radcliffe is one I wouldn't mind seeing in slow striptease.

Have a great sunday afternoon

Mindi

http://www.myspace.com/nycpunkrockgirl
Feeling like a fat person trapped in a skinny person's body

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:30 am - TBD, Guam
hey....... this is "fantasy" and as long as they are legal...... anything goes..... lolol I loooooove Johnny Depp.   Just saw Pirates, and I think all of his movies are brilliant, although the willy wonka movie was kind of creepy I have to say!! :)
Darlene H.
on 6/17/07 2:04 pm - Pinson, TN
I'm with you on Sean Connery,  and when I just hear the voice of Sam Elliot, I melt like a popsicle on a hot sidewalk. I am a nascar fan so I also think that Carl Edwards is so sexy, he isn't a knock out in the looks dept, but he smiles all the time and is very atheletic, I mean not many people can do a back flip after driving a long gruelling race.  Now as far as baby faces go, I think that Orlando Bloom is tooooo sexy in the pirate movies and he was pretty darn cute in Elizabethtown too. Darlene
Darlene Hughes
     Tangled Lights

marianne9915
on 6/17/07 5:24 am - waterloo, NY
ok I like Wentworth Miller, he was Micheal on prison break and i also like Nick Lachey oh this was fun, thanks for the idea I might be back to give some more names.

MARIANNE                  

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:32 am - TBD, Guam
yes, yes, yes!!  I just rented the first season on netflix @ 3 weeks ago and discovered this sexy guy!    Now I am waiting for season 2 to become available.    he is HOT.    Nick Lachey, isnt that jessica Simpson ex?    hmmmmmm.  I think I am a little too old for both of these boys... but like I said.. this is fantasy.      I am still sticking with my Antonio..... lol.      And even though Johnny Damon is now a Yankee Player.... I do like him too.... he is still a RED SOX player to me... (do you hear me HEIDI????!)  lolololololololol xo
Most Active