OT - being silly here...but Who do you find Sexy?

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:13 am - TBD, Guam
Ok..... I am bored.... and I did put "OT" which stands for OFF TOPIC....  girls and guys can "play".....   sooooo please do.     My Dad is overseas...... I am single.... have no husband, no "dad" or fathers day celebration to attend.... so anyone in the same boat... please PLAY... and keep me entertained... Who do you find sexy.... BESIDES YOUR SPOUSE.......  this has to be someone famous that we would all know.   ....... ok.... "its my game.... "   lolol my choice is      ANTONIO BANDERAS.           i loooooove him. next!
MyLady Heidi
on 6/17/07 5:15 am

Hi Sweetie, I have two, Derek Jeter and the Rock aka Dwayne Johnson.  I just loveeee the both of them. Hugs Heidi

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 5:21 am - TBD, Guam
My game......... therefore...... The Rock is in...... Derek Jeter is OUT.    Hey.... I love you Heidi..... BUT I AM FROM BOSTON.......... I AM A REDSOX FAN.... (did you, or did you not see my license plates when you visited me last month????)   xoxooxoxox omg...... my ribs hurt...... yes...... Heidi.... I do ADORE YOU!!!!!
MyLady Heidi
on 6/17/07 6:27 am

OMG you took Derek out of the game, fine you can have Johnny Damon back, I don't want him anyway.  He's yours.  lol

Love you!

Hugs Heidi

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 6:58 am - TBD, Guam
ok...... THIS IS WAR....... what the F. is wrong with JOHNNY?????     Is it his short haircut?   did you like him better when he was a wild child???   (cause i did!!)  lolololol xoxoxoox
MyLady Heidi
on 6/17/07 1:07 pm
Personally I like Manny better then Johnny, something about Manny I just like, maybe its because hes basically the laziest natural talent in baseball, I can appreciate lazy.  lol Hugs Heidi
Cher B.
on 6/17/07 9:13 am, edited 6/17/07 9:32 am - MA
We don't want Johnny back in Boston.   He can wear pinstripes, keep his hair short...and the rest of what he can do would be inappropriate to post here! Johnny is yours now!
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 11:44 am - TBD, Guam
lololololololol (just saw your "edit" Cher...)   but i still think he is soooooo adorable.....   I know I know.... he is a traitor..... but c'mon.....    would you really turn him down for a glass of wine on a hot steamy night?    I'm not talking about a full fledged romance or even a roll in the hay..... lol.... but how about a nice glass of wine by the fire on a cool crisp night in early december???     lol ok.... yes.... I am officially changing my profession to romance novels... hugs! J.
Cher B.
on 6/19/07 3:31 am - MA
I'd buy Johnny a glass of wine to thank him for the memories but I didn't swoon for him even when he played for us.  Rather than having that wine with him in early December...I'd like to have one with him in early October when his vacation starts.  He and I could watch some of the Sox in the post season over that glass of wine!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/07 3:35 am - TBD, Guam
Touche!   lol hugs! :) RED SOX RULE! lol
Most Active