Posting on other message boards

shadowscharm
on 6/17/07 1:14 am

Are there any other web sites like this any where?

shadowscharm

Lauretta
on 6/17/07 1:20 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Yes there are other sites but I used to check them out and found this the most helpful and easy to use. I have not even looked for years. I am sure others will have suggestions.

laurie

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 1:24 am - XX
Like this? Well, sorta. Better or worse, that's for you to decide.
giver44
on 6/17/07 1:33 am - Post Falls, ID
  I have not been able to find any.  This one is absolutely wonderful ...but just don't know where to look for others.. Just an computer illiterate.. it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks you know.  Thank you and have a good day!   Alice
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 1:28 am - Down on the Farm, Canada
Yes, there are, but nothing even remotely comes close to OH. I think it would be a conflict of interest to post other boards, that's just my opinion. OH is a great site, I have been here for 3 years. I had left for a month, but had to come back. I love it here. Take care, Catherine
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 1:32 am - XX
I think it would be a conflict of interest to post other boards, that's just my opinion Conflict of interest to become better educated? Nah, that's like saying that because you live in the US, there's no need at all to learn about other countries or cultures because you have everything you could ever possibly want right here in your home land.  Knowledge is power.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 2:07 am - XX
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/07 2:14 am - Down on the Farm, Canada
hartmac
on 6/17/07 10:37 am - AR
Miss Kris, In my opinion... researching and increasing your knowledge is "grown up".  It really is too bad others can't get past some imagined "contest".  There is no contest!  LOL  Growing in knowledge and support SHOULD be all of our goals (again, in my opinion).   I agree with you though... the venom is bad if you dare bring up alternate resources!   Some people are just bitter and I don't know why.  I can only feel pity for those negative and boxed in people.  Such a sad life they must lead when limiting themselves to so few outlets.  Soooo sad. Margie
shadowscharm
on 6/17/07 10:38 am
I was hoping if you know of any that you would actually offer the info.  I guess I should just google it.

shadowscharm

Most Active