Has any tried this Protein shake??

cutiebootz
on 6/13/07 2:00 pm - milwaukee, WI
Country Life, Iron Tek, Essential Protein 100% Pure Whey Vanilla Cake flavor shake??  If so is it nasty? Please let me know.
Cynthia ..
on 6/13/07 10:35 pm - MI
94 people read this post and no one answers? hmmm well... I can't help you with this one, I've never heard of it, so can't give a review.  To bad MeltingMama wasn't here, she might have done a review on it. She reviews a lot of different items for us and posts her findings. Maybe you could google her name and find her that way and contact her? Just an idea.
~Disclaimer~
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on T.V.
The views expressed in my posts are just that; MINE!
Please, remember that before grabbing the flame thrower.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Take what you want, and leave the rest"
~Sylvia Browne~
~~~~~~~~~~
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

344/192/140ish

~

MelissaRoo
on 6/13/07 11:09 pm
Never heard of it.  See if the company will send you a sample.  Then let US know how you liked it! I just got a sample of the Matrix cookies and cream, OMG it was soooo good!  It's great for when I'm craving a sweet treat.  It's only 12 g protien tho.  I ended my day with it yesterday and I felt like I cheated on my eatting, it was that good!  It made me feel a little guilty!

EveningStar
on 6/13/07 11:17 pm - AL
The Matrix sample is only half a scoop, when you buy it in the big bag it is 23 grams a scoop and much better!! I have this at least 4x a day and could easily drink it all day, if I had too. I love the cookies and cream and I have the chocolate daily as hot chocolate with some sf davinci syrup or I will add some International Coffees to it, sugar free of course. delicious! The cookies and cream is also good, as a hot chocolate and very different flavor to the hot chocolate, it rocks! Ive never heard of the protein drink you mentioned, where did you purchase it at, I will see if I can find it and give it a try. Im always looking for new protein drinks to try.
I Chick
on 6/13/07 11:27 pm
I wish I could be of help, but i've never heard of that company. My new favorite is the Micellar Milk - I absolutely will never do powders again. I for one cannot get past that antibiotic smell and well the Micellar Milk is just easy and tasty. It's 220 calories and a whopping 40 grams of protein. I do two a day..half a container at a time..they are a bit pricy but worth it to me. I do them when i'm not having a hungry day. Love them! If you go the the site that sells Matrix..and email their customer service they will be more than happy to send you 4 samples (3 nectars and 1 cookies and cream) for FREE..no shipping or anything. To me though, the nectar was vile..you couldn't pay me to drink it lol..everyone is different though! I Chick
Most Active