HELP PLEASE???

dlfrederick
on 6/13/07 5:11 am - Charlotte, NC
I have a myspace page and I am tryingto get my background from there to here.  How can I do that or either someone tell me how to hook my page up.  I am getting so frustrated.   Thank you.  I have followed the help section and everything.  Please help.

Start: 289   Current: 195  Goal: 170
"Stars light the way to the impossible, but when they fade, they reveal the possible!!!"

I Chick
on 6/13/07 5:23 am
First, you need to look at your profile on myspace. Right click you mouse and do "save background as"...make sure it is saved as a .jpeg file Then you need to have a hosting site for photos..like Photobucket ..you can go there and sign up for free. Upload the image you saved from your myspace profile and then take the URL and paste it into your profile settings where you can change the look and feel..paste the url of the saved photo you uploaded and make sure it's in the background area where it asks you to put the url of the photo. Confusing a bit I know..but its the best way I could explain it :)
dlfrederick
on 6/13/07 5:42 am - Charlotte, NC
Thank you so much.  That worked.  It didn't get my pawhole page of myspace but that what is on there is good enouch.  Thank you again.

Start: 289   Current: 195  Goal: 170
"Stars light the way to the impossible, but when they fade, they reveal the possible!!!"

Most Active