Where does the money come from to EAT!!!!!????

Kathy S.
on 6/13/07 3:29 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hi Kim, I am a fan of Micheal's as well and would love to see him....  What show and when does it air? Thanks, Kathy
I Chick
on 6/13/07 3:40 am
Are you talking about Michael Hebranko? It's the Brookhaven Obesity clinic show..I think it's TLC or DIscovery..i'm on a lot of pain meds so i'm foggy ;) I email with him every few weeks..he is doing really well  I Chick
Kathy S.
on 6/13/07 3:52 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Thanks I Chick, I too was a fan when he was with Richard Simmons and I have to say he must be one of the strongest people I would like to have the pleasure to meet.  Now some may think that is strange since he lost 800 lbs and gained it back.  But to want to live, to not give up after having such a ..well I don't know what words to say to describe putting the weight back on.   He is something to not give up!!!! Thanks again and watch those pain meds :-) Take care, Kathy
I Chick
on 6/13/07 4:04 am
Thanks Kathy :) He is strong..just the fact that after all he has been through and that he is still trying is enough to impress me. Plus he's always just been a super person. When he got down to 195 pounds and made it into the Guiness book he was so happy..I remember going to his block party and at those things there's always crappy food..but for us OPIN (his support group) people we ate carrots, celery..grilled chicken..he biked everywhere..he was happy. sometimes beiing thin and happy isnt enough. addiction is addiction..it's the emotional aspect that causes the behavior..and if the emotional aspect can't be fixed or gotten under control the behavior might change temporarily(as with him) but it will come back. Just goes to show that we're never really out of the danger zone. None of us are immune..and it's something you have to work at every single minute of every single day.
Kathy S.
on 6/13/07 4:20 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
How have you done it?  You look great!!!! I am almost 3 years out and going through a really ugly break up.  Now I was an emotional eater and find sometimes I revert back to old ways.  Exercise is my saving grace, but you are so right... I tell people you need to get it right between the ears before re-arranging your plumbing... Looking good girl!
I Chick
on 6/13/07 4:37 am
Oh, i'm so sorry to heat that :( I just do it. After so long it's just what I do. Of course I have days that stink and I eat everything that isn't tacked down, we all do that, but it's a matter of not staying down, but getting back up and starting over..at that minute, not the next day or the day after..but that very moment. I also stopped reacting. As MO people we tend to be reactors. Instead of acting on emotions in a more positive way, we react and tend to self sabotage or we become self defeated. I also just learned to not care anymore. I don't try to fit in, or be popular or say what people think I should say. I am true to me..and that in itself just keeps me sane :) Hope things get better for you :)
Kathy S.
on 6/13/07 4:44 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
You have hit the nail on the head.  I need to think of me and me alone and not give a rats butt about anything else.  Doing so, is so toxic!  Now I need to write that down on a post it!!!  LOL Thanks!
I Chick
on 6/13/07 5:03 am

Meghan G.
on 6/13/07 3:43 am - Mount Dora, FL
Kathy, The show is Inside Brookhaven Obesity Clinic and it airs on TLC (check this website for listings). Meghan
megameggs.wordpress.com

Kathy S.
on 6/13/07 3:49 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Thanks.....
Most Active