I'm having a Baby

Nikki Knull
on 3/23/07 10:33 am - carrier mills, IL

I just wanted to take the time to let you know how very BLESSED you really are.... 1.)    you have lost 120lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2.)    you already have a little baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

3.)    you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

4.)    and you are going to be a MOMMY for a second time!!! WOOHOO!!!  

There are plenty of us who havent yet gotten to experience the joy of being a mommy and you are getting to experience it again!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!

wife_mommy.gif picture by sassyred_02 Happily_Married.gif picture by sassyred_02 2most.gif picture by sassyred_02

Quinns ..
on 3/23/07 10:40 am
Congrats! i'm on my third baby as a postop..you'll do great..just make sure  your OB/GYN knows about your bypass..and see a nutritionist..that helps a lot!
It's a girl!!!

Amelia Christine - Due 7/17/07

Myrtle M.
on 3/23/07 1:53 pm - Duluth, MN
Find yourself a good ob/gyn for the pregnancy. If you can find one that works with post op gastric bypass patients all the better. You'll need different nutritional advice as a post op, and you will probably need to supplement what we don't get through malabsorbtion. Some post ops go to a high risk OB/GYN if they aren't able to take in enough nutrients for mom and baby. Have your doctor advise you on what you need to do at this stage. Now you know why doctor's tell us fertility sky rockets after weight loss surgery, and why birth control is so important. Get to your doctor and find out what you need to do to have a healthy baby even with your compromised digestive system.
Most Active