Do you guys go out to eat now that you have had your surgery?

ScaleSkater
on 11/14/19 10:13 am

I find it very easy to eat out, but I'm 3 years out. In the first year I tended to rely on appetizers of protein only. Usually easy to find a place with a skewer of some protein or a shrimp ****tail. I also found many places have chili, so I became a chili snob in my first year. Funny, I just went to a big burger restaurant in Chicago the night I was going to a Hawks game. I was going to get a crazy named burger and then I saw the bowl of chili on the menu. The waiter said it was his favorite item on the menu. Bam! Was delicious.

I went out with my wife Saturday and I was looking for a steak. The steak on the menu was $25 and came with a ton of other stuff. I ordered the steak sandwich for $15 and it was absolutely perfect (tossed the bread). Came with a salad and ate 6 fries (but could have subt a baked potato). Lots of great options from the sandwich world and just toss the bread.

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Most Active
Recent Topics