5 Year Update

momyshaver
on 11/12/19 4:17 am
VSG on 06/28/17

thank you for doing the math on this. I hope the original poster senses our concern and gets in to see someone who can help her very soon.

karishka
on 11/15/19 10:39 am, edited 11/15/19 2:42 am

Sorry, it has taken me a bit to get back to my post, I was on vacation. I am aware that my weight is too low. I am 5'2 for those that have asked. The PA at my surgeon's office didn't seem the least bit concerned, which I thought was odd since last year at my annual follow up I weighed 112 and a different PA told me not to lose any more.

I had hand surgery, moved, and renovated a house all at the same time which took my weight from 106 to 89 in about 2 months. The stress was just so much. I am working with my PCP and they are very concerned about my weight, so I am trying my hardest to get it back where it needs to be.

I have been eating the highest calorie things I can think of and as of this morning my weight was 93.4, so I am headed in the right direction.

My PCP wants to see me at no lower than 115, but preferably 125. Personally, I am not comfortable that high and I will be happy once I get back to 110, which I am certainly on my way.

Thank you all so much for your honest input, I really appreciate it :)

Most Active
Recent Topics