Whatcha eating today Thursday 2/28/19

Ajeffries
on 2/28/19 4:38 am
VSG on 01/27/16

QOTD- What is the funniest memory you have of your grandparents?

I threw a firecracker in an outhouse and my grandma came running out with her pants around her ankles. Only time she ever whipped me, but so worth it. It was hilarious.

B - protein shake

L- chicken and rice

D- turkey with mixed vegetables and gravy

AnnieG522
on 2/28/19 8:42 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Thanks for starting the thread today!

QOTD- What is the funniest memory you have of your grandparents? My paternal grandma, geliefde grootmoeder" (Beloved gramma) always came to visit in May for my birthday; the year she came for my HS graduation, it was clear she had forgotten most of her English, which she didn't learn till she was an adult. She loved to tell funny stories, so I watched her body language and laughed where I should. She was tiny, sweet, wore black dresses since 1956 when she was widowed, and always had her Tiechl in place (headcap). She never cut her hair, and wore it a braid wrapped around her head. She died in her sleep, at 92. Thanks for reminding me how special she was! I love yellow roses, which were her favorite.

B: 1 slice cripsy bacon, 1 slice Mountain grain bread

L: green salad with chicken breast

S: Premier protein with coffee

D: Not sure I tried making a "fake" pizza last night and even the dogs didn't like it :)

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Ajeffries
on 2/28/19 12:21 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I love yellow roses.

Kristi T.
on 2/28/19 9:15 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

Drove to work at 4:30am in a snow storm, then drove back home in a snow storm. Now it has stopped, just my luck:-) My mom had her left cataract surgery yesterday, so it's been 24 hours full of eye drops. Taking her to her post op appointment today. All in all she did pretty good, cranky, but good.

QOTD-My grandma was over at my house taking a nap in the backyard on a lounge chair, snoozing away in the sun. I had a 3 month old Schnauzer at the time, "Misty." My grandma always took her lower dentures out when she napped and laid them on her chest. She woke up without the dentures in the normal place. My little Misty had taken them off her chest, brought them inside and hid them behind my couch. Thank goodness we found them!

B-Oatmeal

L-scrambled egg with cheese

S-Hot tea, turkey jerky

D-?

E-Hike/walk with Emmy if weather holds out

Have a good Thursday!

Ajeffries
on 2/28/19 12:21 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

That is hilarious! I can only imagine a little dog running through the house with dentures in its mouth.

mmsmom
on 2/28/19 12:45 pm - Woburn, MA

QOTD: I just remember my Italian grandmother being funny - she loved a Whopper and drank a water glass full of brandy every morning to "clear her throat" and then not another drin****il the next day, haha.

B: 1/2 bagel, cored, toasted and with cc

L: stacy's chips and peanut butter - no lunch, worked at my desk

D: idk, totally unprepared today : /

E: will walk the dog

Snowed here today too, but light, fluffy snow...it's pretty (for now)

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics