Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, January 28, 2019

Kristi T.
on 1/28/19 10:03 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I have been sending lots of love and light your way Mersh! I am so proud of you and you are a true inspiration!

(deactivated member)
on 1/28/19 6:14 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Thank you! What a kind thing to say. It is hard to feel that, we are all an inspiration, all fought and made it through so much.

Kays
on 1/28/19 12:32 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Sounds like your taking care of yourself- which is the most important thing. My thoughts are with you.

Ajeffries
on 1/28/19 6:35 am
VSG on 01/27/16

QOTD- I hardly ever bought clothes before and I rarely buy them now. If I do buy them, I get them from the Goodwill. I can't afford to shop. I have too many kids and too many student loans. Haha

B - 2 eggs, premier protein shake

S 2 apples, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup celery, 2 tbsps ranch dip

L Papa Charlie's roast beef- 151 grams

D- 4 ounces shrimp with 1 tbsp butter, hoagie bun

Total calories-1160

On a side note, yesterday was my 3 year surgery anniversary. I've gained 6 lbs in the last 3 months. I broke out the scale again today, and I am weighing everything beginning today. I started back to the gym a week ago.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/28/19 7:30 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

As I have remarked elsewhere, I've been eating like I'm on vacation. My third surgiversary is exactly two months from now and I really want to be back in my comfortable range for it. MINDFUL EATING!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

VSGAnn2014
on 1/29/19 3:05 pm
VSG on 08/14/14

I'm here for you, Liz, in any way I can be useful.

ANN 5'5", AGE 74, HW 235.6 (BMI 39.2), SW 216, GW 150, CW 132, BMI 22

POUNDS LOST: Pre-op -20, M1 -10, M2 -11, M3 -10, M4 -10, M5 -7, M6 -5, M7 -6, M8 -4, M9 -4,
NEXT 10 MOS. -12, TOTAL -100 LBS.

Gwen M.
on 1/28/19 8:32 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Today is not going the way I had intended. By this point in the morning I should be finishing pilates class and getting ready to head home to shower and drink my protein shake. Instead, I have figured out logistics and a timeline for my group project in HMGT. The assignment has a lot of small tasks and not many of them can be done concurrently, so we basically have to do some work every day to get it all done. I will not make any bets that my group mates will keep on top of things because I'm sure those would be bets that I'd lose. So, yeah, I typed up a lot of stuff, had to skip pilates, and still haven't had my shake or showered.

I had a good weekend, though. I went to park run on Saturday and then we went to see Next to Normal at the local community theater. On Sunday I interviewed my friend and her daughter for my GERO interview assignment, so I have all the information I need to start typing that up for submission on this coming Sunday.

QOTD: I didn't really buy clothes when I was SMO. I only wore t-shirts and jeans and I'd wear those until they wore out since shopping was so intolerable. I buy way more clothes now, since there are more clothes available to me.

1: protein shake
2: ??
3: spinach and artichoke baked chicken thighs

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 1/28/19 9:18 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

The weather has been bad especially last night. There was 244 closing by morning but quite a bit closed last night before the storm. It felt like minus 7 this morning so I'll walk fast to work. My support group usually don't close but they canceled it this morning.

Qotd I feel I spend about the same. My closet is just as full now as it was before surgery. But now my size hasn't really changed for quite awhile so it might start being less since I have enough clothes to wear.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and unsweetened applesauce

D chicken salad and this new salad kit I found at aldi called sunflower crunch. It's pretty tasty.

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 1/28/19 10:01 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I hope you had a great time at your event Liz!

It's shaping up to be a beautiful day, 27 degrees, but with blue skies and a lot of sun! I will take anything with sun! Taking my mom to Social Security today for some paperwork, then not a lot going on the rest of the day.

QOTD-We have a really nice and fairly big Goodwill here. I do check out their clothes at least 2 times a month. Our largest department store(Herbergers) closed down, so unfortunately there is only JC Penny's to shop for new clothes. I do sometimes buy online. So, I would say I shop more now than before WLS for sure.

B-1/2 Quest protein bar

L-Greek yogurt with peaches and pecans

S-Hot tea

D-leftover lil smokies egg bake

E-Hike with Emmy

I hope everyone has a good Monday!

Kays
on 1/28/19 12:31 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- the weather here is coooold! The temperature is expected to continue to drop over the next few days and then be up to 50 apparently next week?

QOTD: I shop more now that I've lost weight. Just recently I started picking up a piece or two of clothing a month. I hadn't been shopping much because I did not want to waste money on clothes that were only going to become to large. I believe that my weight has stabilized and I don't expect to lose much more- so I have begun trying to re-stock my closet. I shop mostly at the thrift and I really like JC Penny's also.

M1: sliced deli turkey

M2: portable protein pack

M3: meatloaf w/o ketchup or tomato sauce

S1: light and fit Greek yogurt and protein brownie bite

Most Active
Recent Topics