Curious Questions ....

Roselane
on 12/26/18 11:41 pm

Hi,

I cannot help with most of your questions because I haven't had surgery yet, but I did want to mention that I have been drinking a lot of sugar free cocoa and Alpine sugar free cider drink mix that I found online.

Good luck!

MLC45
on 12/27/18 5:30 pm

I'm in the process of losing my regain weight too, so I'll tell you what I've been doing.

1. I will eat veggies with my dinner and sometimes with my lunch. I make sure the majority of my meal is protein and no carbs.
  2. I don't count calories. I drink premier protein for breakfast, another premier protein for lunch along with a hard boiled egg, OR cheese stick, OR a snack chicken salad (I throw out the crackers that comes with it).
  3. I don't drink coffee so I can't help you there
  4. Fage is a type of yogurt. I don't eat yogurt since it's mostly carbs and sugar.
  5. I make my own sugar free hot chocolate mix. I do put dry coffee creamer in it which puts carbs in the drink, but it's not that much so I'm okay with it. I use unsweetened cocoa, stevia and Splenda mix, creamer, and a little cinnamon for flavor. I mix it according to my taste. I'll drink a cup of this mixed with my premier protein for breakfast. This fills me up for several hours. Sometimes I'm fine until lunch and somedays I'll eat a cheese stick around 10:30. All depends on how I feel.

I also drink a sugar free hot apple cider mix made by Alpine. It can be hard to find so when I see it I buy 3 boxes at a time. Both of these drinks help my from munching in the evenings before bed. I hope these suggestions help.

Most Active
Recent Topics