Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, November 1, 2018

yvonnef1964
on 11/1/18 9:09 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Chiquita is adorable.

My work called and don't need me today but I have plenty to do here at home though. Just wish the sun would shine today but it's not.

Today I'm going to get back on the wagon with my eating. All the crap is out of my house.

Qotd I love my coffee but I get to spend time with Misty the kitty. She's asleep in the dining room chair next to me.

I got her a cat tree with a condo in it the other day. Last night she got in the condo and laid there till I went to bed. So it made me happy that she'll use it.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D roasted garlic mozzarella chicken sausage and mixed vegetables

Have a good day

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/1/18 9:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

My son got this multi-level rug covered contraption for Lavender and she loves lying at the top surveying her house and looking out the window.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Kristi T.
on 11/1/18 9:51 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Oh Liz, Chaquita is adorable. She knows how much she is loved and would thank you for the wonderful life you have given her if she could.

My job at the Visitor Center is over for the season except for the occasional calls to cover illness or vacations. I have an interview today for a part time job. I can only work a few days a week, so I am hoping they will want to work with that. After that I am going to take Emmy for a hike, the sun is popping out every once and awhile.

QOTD-Probably my quiet time in the morning with a good cup of coffee.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-Tuna with mayo and pickles, string cheese

S-Hot tea, 1 slice bacon

D-Butternut squash, butter beans and steamed zucchini(meatless Thursday:-)

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a lovely Thursday!

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/18 6:33 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I hope your interview went well, Kristi. I posted to wish you luck earlier, but it didn't send from my phone! I was rooting for you though!

Kristi T.
on 11/2/18 9:25 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Thank you for rooting for me Mersh, I will know this weekend!!! It was a very laid back interview, she was wearing jeans and a baseball hat...I was definitely overdressed:-)

Most Active
Recent Topics