Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Spook Day, 10/31/18

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/18 4:45 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Happy Halloween all! I'm a little disappointed, I may not feel up to handing out candy with this cold going on. I don't want to answer the door and give out candy while sick, so may have to turn off my decorations and close up shop :( if so, I will donate my candy to the local church, they are doing a trick-or-treat tonight and am sure they can use the candy since I don't plan to eat it and if I give it to my grandmother she will over eat it since she prioritizes candy over food.

Need some groceries and cat food and litter. Not sure if I have mentioned this to you guys, but I am in possession of the rest of that litter of kittens. Plan was to give them to Wayside Waifs, which is a no-kill shelter. They fix animals, give them their shots, and adopt them out. However, my appointment for giving the rest of the litter was wrong, so I have them for an extra week. There are five kittens in my home, three of which are currently sitting in my lap and another behind me on my cat plush pillow. This is heaven and also hell

I don't think I will go to the gym today still, I feel pretty puny and will keep calories lower until I go back. If I change my mind and feel better I will add 2-300 calories somewhere.

QOTD: What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

I tend to be pretty forgiving of movies and even enjoy horrible B movies at times. Recently watched a movie called Mandy with Nicholas Cage. It was incredibly stupid. Cinematic, yes, but so, so stupid.

NYMom222
on 10/31/18 5:05 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning I've been up since before 5 for no good reason.

Is that MFP? I've never seen a screenshot format like that.

QOTD: I am not a big movie goer so hard question. The old B and W movies on TV when I was a kid were often horrible- pick your giant mutant creatures destroying the world. I remember one called "It" that was giant mutant spiders. Ugh.

Gym today. Then Doc and then to visit family because my stepmother is arriving in town. My nephew will have to do candy duty.

B: Fairlife latte, overnight oats w/protein

L: salad, grilled veggies, protein

D: TBD w/family

S: protein drink and/or protein bar, apple

ex: gym

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/18 5:15 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Yep, it's MFP. On my menu there is a "view full report" on the bottom beneath your daily totals. Then I use my computer's snipping tool to cut out just the report and save it.

mmsmom
on 10/31/18 5:20 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning and Happy Halloween. I woke up at 4:30 with heartburn today - no good reason why : /

It's cold and I am tired. I am prepared for the trick-or-treater...I hope I get some! My street i**** or miss since we are nestled between two larger streets. Since it's supposed to be warm today, that may mean more kids.

QOTD: Tough question... i guess I've blocked them from my mind lol

B: Steel cut oats/raisins

L: not prepared - something from caf - usually soup or salad

D: also not prepared. I don't like to cook on Halloween - I want to be free to answer the door, haha, so maybe takeout - chinese, local chicken place or wendys chili/baked potato with broccoli

E: walk

VSG on 04/28/2014

facetedginger
on 10/31/18 6:08 am

Good morning!!

Mersh, I hope you feel better soon. I know it's no fun but you're better off resting than to exhaust yourself.

QOTD: What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Hmmmm. Good question. Probably Snakes on a plan or sharknado. Recently watched a movie on Netflix that was horrible too, Sara Burgess is a loser I think was the name.

I am lacking a food plan today...

B: Monster rehab tea

S: Pretzels

L: Maybe Wendy's Chili

S: Idk

D: Idk

yvonnef1964
on 10/31/18 6:59 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Happy Halloween!!! I'm going as a black cat at work.

I was too busy to get on here yesterday. I had a eye doctor appointment and I'll need laser surgery on my left eye that had a cataract removed 8 years ago. A membrane is growing over it. He said the laser should do the trick. At least I don't have to miss work since they only have to dilate my eye.

Qotd i don'****ch too many movies so this is a hard one for me.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D roasted garlic mozzarella chicken sausage and mixed vegetables

Have a good day

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/18 9:57 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good luck on the procedure! It is amazing what they can do with a lazer. I had lasik done last October, the whole procedure took maybe two minutes. The technology is amazing.

Kristi T.
on 10/31/18 10:45 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! No kids in my neighborhood, so I never have any trick-or-treaters. They have all grown up and moved away, it's just us old folks left. I think I am the youngest one at 52 years old:-)

Sorry your feeling sick Mersh, that is no fun. Hope you feel better soon. I like what you wrote about have 5 kittens in your home, "heaven or hell." I can see that for sure!

QOTD-I've seen a lot of bad movies in my lifetime, the one that comes to mind as the worst I have seen is Dumb and Dumber Too. I feel like Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels just made the sequel to get paid and didn't care how the movie turns out. Dumb and Dumber is such a classic comedy, they missed the mark in my opinion with the sequel.

I had a stressful day yesterday and ate off plan, so today I am going to be strict and stay with my menu.

B-1/3 cup granola and bullet coffee

L-4oz 2%Fage with frozen peaches and slivered almonds

S-Hot tea, a few slices of bacon

D-Roasted pork chops, steamed zucchini

E-Walk with Emmy if the rain ever stops

Have a great Wednesday!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/18 12:00 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I'm sorry yesterday was stressful! I hope today is calm and relaxing for you.

I never saw the sequel, it is probably better that way from reading the reviews. Though admittedly, I am not a big Jim Carey fan. I like him in his more serious roles.

Jess Says Yes
on 10/31/18 11:45 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi Mersh and everyone. Happy Halloween! I just had my annual review at work and it went awesome. It really lifted my spirits. We'll be taking the kids trick or treating with their cousins tonight. I'll include a picture of my little Ron & Ginny Weasley :)

QOTD: One of the only movies I ever walked out on was The Order. I adore Heath Ledger but it was confusing and dull.

B - coffee and protein

L - veggie soup

D - veggie fajita, rice and beans

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active
Recent Topics