Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Sunday, 10/28/18

AnnieG522
on 10/28/18 4:13 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

I hope you didn't poke yourself in the eye and the rest of your day got better. I'm late even though I was up at 4:30 this morning.

QOTD: Do you have any absolutely never allowed in your house foods? I have not yet allowed cookies of any kind. I am not sure I am safe with cookies. I have turned them down at luncheons or gatherings, but that's different than when they are in that single serving 32 oz bag in the pantry. And I still bake pies, cakes, bread, etc., and no desire to eat them. But cookies.....

B: Premier protein shake & Chobani yogurt

L: Salad w feta cheese, ham and vidalia vinegarette, tomatoes & carrots

S: Air popped popcorn and a spoon of peanut butter (yucky I know)

D: The rest of the salad

S: Chobani yogurt

And coffee......oh and 1/2 scrambled egg and a bite of my husbands very crispy hasbrowns

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

VSGmimi2018
on 10/28/18 5:25 pm
VSG on 10/22/18

QOTD: I can't not allow food in my house my son lives with us and he's skinny as a rail so I encouraged him to eat. If he does not eat which he doesn't eat whenever he gets busy he'll drop weight really quick and start to look like a skeleton.

Breakfast banana protein shake

Lunch beefy mushroom soup strained about 3 oz

And protein jello about 1 oz

Dinner, here is where I learned a valuable lesson today I heated up my chocolate Premier Protein Shake to me it tastes like hot chocolate and it's been very cool here so I sat outside and drank it, the whole thing over about half an hour. However, after I had finished it about 2 minutes I started to get that feeling where I knew I shouldn't have drank that much from now on I will only measure out 4 oz of anything that I drink or eat from now on. I think because it was so warm and soothing I just kept sipping until it was gone. So I thought for sure I was going to throw up. But I didn't so I went outside and walked up and down the driveway several times I just kept walking until some of the nausea subsided I wanted to kick myself so hard. I should have known better. So very valuable lesson learned I will measure out only 4 oz from now on regardless of whether or not it's liquids or anything I do not want to feel like that again ever.

facetedginger
on 10/29/18 7:15 am
Most Active
Recent Topics