Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Sunday, 10/28/18

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/18 2:35 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning all! I am sitting in a one on one and bored to tears. My patient does everything themselves, so I am not even sure why I am here. We have talked a lot though since she is a nerd like me. We've talked about Batman comics, video games, and board games. I love her!

Once she went to bed the tv was left on Lifetime Network though and I have watched the same two movies all night. A Zombie At 17 and Stalked by a Reality TV Star. I wanted to poke my eyes out so I could go home sick.

QOTD: Do you have any absolutely never allowed in your house foods?

Mine is Flaming Hot Cheetos. They were my junk food of choice and a big addiction for me.

B- Omelette. I have been making this before work and eating it at work. Everyone says it smells so good. I whisk the eggs with ground jalapeño and cook it with stir fry peppers, onions, broccoli and add a bit of cheese in the center

L- turkey sandwich with my jalapeño artichoke dip as a spread for it, half an orange

D- split chicken breast, home made vegetable soup

S- broad beans, protein bar

NYMom222
on 10/28/18 4:12 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning Mersh! I am posting over here because you are the early bird and I don't feel like starting the post myself on the RNY Board...just finishing my coffee, dressed for gym, and next is my overnight oats w/protein before I go.

Lifetime Network? Right before Halloween?

QOTD: I don't think flaming hot cheetos have ever crossed my lips. Keeping it that way. I read a story about the developer of the product and he was a janitor basically in one of the cheetos factories and convinced them they needed something to cater to the spanish/latin community. Needless to say he is no longer a janitor anymore- high up in the company now.

I buy cereal now because my nephew is living with me, and while he mostly will eat Special K and Honey Nut Cheerios... I like to change it up for him once and awhile. I will never buy Reese's Puffs. Nope. That was my eat half a box at a sitting cereal when I wanted something chocolatey ....

Maintenance - 4+ year out

B: Fairlife latte, overnight oats w/protein

Post workout/B2: scrambled egg + egg white, lite englsh, slice cheese: melted

L: Salad w/ protein probably tuna

D:Roast Chicken, green beans

S: Protein drink, greek yogurt and blueberries

EX: Strength training @gym

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/18 4:35 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Working nights almost always ensures that I am an early bird who starts the thread! It keeps my mind focused and awake.

yvonnef1964
on 10/28/18 5:08 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I just finished breakfast. I'll go see my dad today and church.

The hayride was fun last night but was really cold so I stood by the fire most of the time.

Qotd ice cream, I'll go out to have it. But now summer is over, it will be harder to get.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna and cottage cheese

D steak and carrots

Have a good day

gh438
on 10/28/18 8:56 am
VSG on 10/18/18

I'm really curious about that jalapeno spinach spread. It's got two of my favorite things in it.

I feel like I only reply to this thread for the QOTD since my diet is always the same ****il Thursday, Thank f**k).

QOTD: I honestly cant think of anything. I know I'm only a little over a week out but my willpower has been strong. The first day back to class, 3 days after surgery, I went with everybody to a BBQ place and just had water. Last night I had a friend over and ordered pizza for him and while it smelled like heaven the thought of a slice never crossed my mind.

I feel like I should just copy and paste yesterday's menu ...

B: Protein shake

L: Protein shake

D: Chobani

All day: sip, sip, sip

Surgery Date: 10/18/2018

6'1" Male

HW: 471. SW: 459 (post). GW: 225

mmsmom
on 10/28/18 11:54 am - Woburn, MA

That motivation will get you where you want to be. When the desire for certain foods came back I would say, "I can have pizza, just not today." until I got to my goal and then slowly and in controlled portions introduced certain foods back into my life.

VSG on 04/28/2014

gh438
on 10/28/18 11:57 am
VSG on 10/18/18

Thank you. Right now I'm just looking forward to some tofu. I really miss it. I'm praying that my taste for spice doesn't go away. If it does,I will be heartbroken.

6'1" Male

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/18 12:58 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

https://goodfoods.com/products/dips/dips-artichoke-jalapeno- 8oz/

Mine came from costco. It's absolutely delicious. Turns out I am the only one willing to eat it though, so I basically use it on everything.

gh438
on 10/28/18 1:01 pm
VSG on 10/18/18

Oh my! I'm getting me some of that

6'1" Male

Kristi T.
on 10/28/18 10:40 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

Oh no, Lifetime movies and trying to stay awake!!! I might have found the zombie one interesting, but being stalked by a reality star would be like a sleeping pill for me!!:-)

We have a new REI Co-op opening this weekend. I am going to go check them out for their grand opening today. I have never been in one and honestly didn't even know about them until they started building here. Looks interesting, they offer a lot of outdoor classes at a discount if you join the Co-op. I need to get groceries today as well.

QOTD-Absolutely! Orowheat Buttermilk bread(toast), Costco bagels and Pepperidge Farms coconut cake are not allowed in the house, never. Almost 3 years post op and I still crave these, especially if I am depressed.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-4oz Fage with 1/2 pear and slivered almonds

S-Hot tea

D-going out for Mexican food, not sure what I will choose yet.

E-Walk my dog if it stops raining

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Most Active
Recent Topics