Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Friday, 10/26/18

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/18 2:54 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Morning all! I am getting ready to go to bed in about a half hour. I have successfully made it past 3 am, which is always my goal. Currently it is almost 5 am and will hopefully get into bed, watch some Forensic Files and be asleep by 6 with the aid of my pill. It seems to have turned my sleeping around some, but I am a little apprehensive about it. It is Ambien, and I have heard all sorts of things about it. I wish I didn't need anything at all, but no such luck right now. That is a goal for the future though.

Work weekend incoming, but it always goes by pretty quick, minus the weekend I got the crud kicked out of me! Hoping this weekend is another okay one. Nothing crazy, hopefully.

QOTD: I have been eating a lot of eggs lately! How do you like to eat yours the best?

I like mine scrambled with ground sausage, jalapeno peppers, onions, and tomatoes!

mmsmom
on 10/26/18 4:34 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning. It's Friday, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rotten weather expected this weekend - a washout tomorrow and it's cold here lately. I have indoor projects and hopefully will find some motivation to get them done.

QOTD: I like eggs - sometimes (not for a while now) they hurt my stomach to digest... sometimes I love them and sometimes nothing sounds worse. I love a soft boiled egg with buttered toast or eggs benedict, but most of the time a nice over easy egg is what I eat. I love a soft yoke.

B: now I want an egg, thanks Mersh! LOL - egg, english from caf

L: we are having a chili cookoff at work so Chili!!!

D: leftover steak au poive from dinner out last night. It was soooo good

E: walk before the rain comes in

VSG on 04/28/2014

facetedginger
on 10/26/18 5:27 am

Good morning! So happy it's Friday. I've fought a headache the last few days and today it's a full blown migraine. I have visual migraines so I backed into DH's truck this morning while trying to leave for work. I text him to let him know but it's pouring the rain so I didn't feel like going back into the house. My stomach is killing me so today is going to a very light food day.

Coffee, water, a few crackers is my meal plan.

QOTD: I eat a scrambled egg in a jar most mornings with usually ham and cheese.

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/18 12:38 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I hope you feel better :( I'm so sorry your day is rotten so far.

facetedginger
on 10/29/18 5:44 am

Thank you. I'm still battling a headache but it's much better. Tylenol was just not even close to cutting it. I ended up drinking a few un-carbonated monsters this weekend to try to get rid of it.

Gwen M.
on 10/26/18 8:05 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm having a lovely day so far. I went to my MFR class, which is always lovely both in terms of the class and the socialization. Now I'm home again and working on school. I have an interview requirement for this term's HMGT class and I contacted my local hospice to see about setting that up. Hopefully they'll be willing. Later today I've got my pre-op phone interview for my upcoming endoscopy, so that'll be exciting I'm sure.

QOTD: I love eggs any which way. If I'm making them for myself it's often scrambled with whatever cheese I've got and butter. When I visit my mom it's normally fried (over medium) with a slice of toast with brummel. I'll do frittata, quiche, or omelets for dinner from time to time. Or over medium fried on hash. Or hard fried if I'm too lazy to scramble the eggs. And there are always hard boiled eggs in the fridge. (Although not right now, so I should do that!)

1: protein shake
2: leftover corned beef
3: maybe more leftover corned beef since it's a leftover night!

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: MFR class

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/18 1:47 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

One of my favorite ways is over easy with a piece of toast, breaking the yolk open and sopping it all up!

AnnieG522
on 10/26/18 8:28 am
VSG on 10/05/17

A great day - lots of rain cold and wind -- a total sweat pants day, and the first fire of the season.

QOTD: I have been eating a lot of eggs lately! How do you like to eat yours the best? Eggs are a variable for me. Some days they are okay, some days a bad decision. I like the scrambled medium, or over medium if I'm having a small bit of grits or toast. I cannot yet do hardboiled eggs! Aagh.

B: 1 Premier Protein Shake w lots of coffee

S: Chobani yogurt

L: Ham and baby swiss cheese roll

S: ???

D: Posole

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

yvonnef1964
on 10/26/18 8:29 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Had an unexpectant trip to the gas station and store this morning. I'm glad it's Friday.

Qotd I like my eggs in a omelette with ham and cheese at home. If out it's mostly scrambled eggs.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D not sure yet, it's support group tonight

Have a good day

Jess Says Yes
on 10/26/18 8:54 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi guys! It's cold and rainy here, not the best weather for the kids fall fest tonight, but it's rain or shine, so we'll be there.

QOTD: I rarely eat eggs, but when I do I like a mushroom & cheese omelet :)

B - coffee and protein

L - broccoli & cheddar soup

D - Kung Pao veggies & brown rice

E - yoga class

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active
Recent Topics