Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Wednesday, 10/24/18

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/18 5:23 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning all! Hope you have a great day. I have a few things planned, but nothing major. A bit of yard work in this AM. After me and a friend are hitting the gym, the store, then grabbing lunch. I spent some time in my garage yesterday, which needs cleaned out, but I found a brand new table saw! I am going to learn to use it and make a bird house with it. Am excited, I'll post pictures of it when I get to it, even if it's a disaster.

QOTD: What is something not many people know about you?

I was classically trained in voice ever since my grandma adopted me. I am a soprano and learned to have a great love for Opera, my absolute favorite is Porgie and Bess and the original Summertime that has been changed up a million times.

Breakfast - Two egg omlette with some shredded gouda cheese and veggies

Lunch - I think we're going out to our favorite Mexican place, so probably Chicken fajitas

Dinner - Egg salad sandwich. Lots of eggs today.

Snack - Porkrinds with Jalapeno artichoke dip. Maybe PB with an apple if I feel like it and have calories open in the evening. I've been skipping my second snack usually since I just haven't felt like eating it so late in the evening.

facetedginger
on 10/24/18 5:46 am

Good morning! Working a day slot today and then a date night for DH to get out and enjoy some of the fall happenings around here.

I can't wait to see what you do with the bird house! Very exciting!

I'm also a classically trained soprano but that's not unknown. However, when I was 16, I ran off and joined a traveling theatre troupe. While I kept in touch with my family as I traveled, they were not supportive and it was the talk of the town that I ran off and joined the circus.

B: Coffee

S: Cranberries and mixed nuts

L: Wendy's Chili

S: Shake

D: Something from a restaurant- hopefully chicken and broccoli

mmsmom
on 10/24/18 6:24 am - Woburn, MA

Happy Hump Day. Working at the office today - and looking forward to watching the Sox tonight and sleeping in a little tomorrow. Nothing on my agenda other than that.

QOTD: I went to ballet school, won a scholarship to Boston School of Ballet and taught during my college years. I hated teaching more than life itself and was too short and fat to make a career out of it. My teacher who was 5'2" and 110 pounds was a principal at Boston Ballet and constantly criticized for her weight.

B: honey nut cheerios

L: homemade chicken soup

D: leftover stuffed pepper

E: good walking weather!

VSG on 04/28/2014

yvonnef1964
on 10/24/18 7:09 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I have the day off at work due to going to get my friend that had total hip replacement done and bringing her home and help her get settled into her apartment. Probably will have to take her grocery shopping too.

Misty the kitty is settling in good here. She gives me great joy.

Qotd could twirled two batons and won grand champion in our contest among my peers in eighth grade. Made the end of my season great because I had to quit after that to play in the band, couldn't do both in parades.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

dont know after that.

Have a good day

Gwen M.
on 10/24/18 7:16 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Busy day for me now that classes have started again. During my vacation week I scheduled all the appointments, but they were all like hydra appointments and each appointment that week seems to have generated two more in upcoming weeks :P Today I get all the violations with the exciting combination of transvaginal ultrasound and mammogram. YAY! :P

QOTD: A lot of people don't know that I went to a Quaker boarding school for high school and that I'm a nontheist Quaker. Not that those words mean much to people anyway even if they did know. Heh.

1: protein shake
2: spinach and chicken bake
3: sous vide filet mignon, onion mushroom sauce

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: pilates class

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 10/24/18 10:35 am, edited 10/24/18 3:36 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

My father comes from a long line of Quakers, half of them are nontheistic now. Your the first person I have seen identify with it outside my family:-) (edited to fix my grammar)

Gwen M.
on 10/24/18 7:18 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Do you still study voice, Mersh? I did voice lessons for a number of years, but had to stop with my reconstructive surgeries and then my voice teacher changed her studio location and I don't have the time for the extra distance anymore :(

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/18 12:10 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I stopped after high school unfortunately! I don't know that I loved doing it though. It was my choice when asked and stuck with it through school. I liked the instructor though.

VSGmimi2018
on 10/24/18 8:04 am
VSG on 10/22/18

Newbie here! Just had my vsg done on Monday so still on liquids I get to do those lovely liquids for 2 weeks.

So far I've had some of my water and about a quarter of a protein shake, and about 4oz chicken broth, still getting used to my new sleeve.

I used to make glass beads with a torch and I taught classes to individuals who wanted to learn how to wire wrap beads that they had bought to be able to wear them as jewelry. I still dabble with wire wrapping but I sold my torch, my glass and my kiln because I went to work full time

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/18 12:05 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

What a neat hobby to have had! I watched someone make glass decorations with a torch and it was so interesting. Also wlecome to the menu board!

Most Active
Recent Topics