Whatcha Eating Today,VSGers? Saturday, 10/20/18

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/18 4:37 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Morning all. Hope you have a beautiful day today, I'm pretty tired and need to figure out this sleep situation since sleeping has become difficult. I have an appointment to see my psychiatrist for new medications.

QOTD: What do you plan to do for the weekend?

Work!

AnnieG522
on 10/20/18 5:15 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Mersh, hoping you get the sleep issue resolved. I go through cycles. But since I'm retired, naps...

QOTD: What do you plan to do for the weekend? I watch Lucky Dog and do laundry....making a pot of Posole (Mexican hominy soup) and dog walking so my DHH can go canoeing with son and granddaughter. Up early because the dogs were wanting out, which is unusual

LOW blood sugar already this am. Crash. So 1/4 C OJ, 1 TB peanut butter and a Chobani yogurt

B: ?

L: ham and baby swiss cheese wrap

S: ?

D: Posole

Hope you have a good weekend!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

yvonnef1964
on 10/20/18 8:32 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

The sun was out when I first got up but now it's dark and thunder storm.

Misty the kitty is sitting on my lap just purring away which is soothing to me even though there is a lot of noise coming from the apartment above me. The maintenance men are ripping things out to get it remodeled for someone new. Just hopefully it will be someone quiet and not into doing drugs. It seems since some people moved out I don't smell the marijuana smell any longer.

Qotd Going to visit my friend that had total hip replacement done a few weeks ago. I miss seeing her and she hasn't had much company since she's been gone due to not being in town where her friends live. I have to drive over an hour to see her. Also might go to kohl's to buy a new winter coat and bras since they're on sale this week plus I have a coupon. Tomorrow is church and I go see my dad. Spend time with my kitty.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D pork loin roast and carrots

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 10/20/18 10:01 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Mersh, I hope you get your sleeping routine figured out. Shift work is hard on the body and the mind! Hopefully your psych will have some good suggestions.

QOTD-Clean and decorate, that's my plan. Basically putting the house back together now that the painters are gone and I now have a clean slate to work with. I'm going from a cozy cottage feel to clean lines, bright and stark. Mostly greys and whites with a few pops of color. If I don't like it, I will bring the cozy cottage feel back:-)

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-Fage 2% with 1/2 pear, stevia and walnuts

S-Hot tea

D-Something with chicken, pea salad

E-Walk Emmy, house work!

I hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Most Active
Recent Topics