Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Friday, September 14

PCBR
on 9/14/18 3:19 pm

Oof. Will they ever find a cause or cure from migraines? Women disproportionately suffer, which is why I suspect we have 38 erectile dysfunction treatments, but no effective migraine cure.

As far as 90s princesses go, I also like Belle. Overall, I'd say I really like Moana (okay, technically a chief and not a princess), Anna, Merida and Rapunzel. I really love how Rap's sheltered existence gives her this full of wonder, non judgemental, open hearted approach to the world. For instance, how quickly she befriends the Ruffians. As far as favorite character overall: it was unfair to ask, because I can't pick one! I love Stitch, Hei Hei, Baymax, Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope..and I'm not even including Pixar.

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/18 1:55 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I am pretty much a kid. I love and watch every Disney movie that comes around. It is so hard to pick just one! I do like Moana a lot and as far as newer movies go, it's probably my favorite.

Teresa G.
on 9/14/18 5:30 pm, edited 9/14/18 10:39 am
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Had a GREAT lunch today with the gang!

I can't believe it's been over 32 years since we all met when we worked at the same place.

It was funny...instead of talking about the various partying we did, we talked about where who had their last cortisone shot and who has arthritis (ME!)

We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant...I had a fabulous shrimp ceviche, and I made them take the tortillas away. I ate probably 6 bites, then boxed up the rest.

My friends are all so supportive and happy for me, that I had the courage to take this step and am FINALLY getting control over my weight that I've been battling as long as we've all known each other.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics