Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday 9/10/18

kamac
on 9/10/18 9:41 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning!

Manicures and pedicures are so relaxing. Enjoy your day of pampering, Mersh. You've earned it.

Today is going to be a lazy, Netflix kind of day. It's chilly outside, so I'm going to get cozy and veg out.

Accountability: Pretty good. Back to planning, tracking, and sticking to my food plan after a difficult week. Getting my protein, water, and vitamins in. Need to get back on the treadmill, which I know will help with managing stress.

QOTD: Narcissistic scam artists. I find the whole phenomenon fascinating, though. The successful ones are very charismatic, and as someone who used to be in the performing arts, it's interesting to watch them. They're sophisticated performers. But it's morally reprehensible to get rich by squeezing money out the vulnerable.

Food:

Breakfast: Protein shake (Naked Goat protein powder, Naked Choc PB powder, 1tbsp whipping cream, cold brew coffee, SF flavouring, crushed ice)

Lunch: 2.2oz modified crack chicken

Snack: Quest bar

Dinner: 2.2oz modified crack chicken

Calories: 645.5; Protein: 84.6g; Total Carbs: 34.8g; Net Carbs: 12.8g; Fat: 24.2g

Hope everyone has a good day.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Jess Says Yes
on 9/10/18 11:56 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi there. I'm a little under the weather. Just a cold I think, but training was hard this morning and I'm run down.

QOTD: I think they are vile. Abusing people's faith to take advantage of them. Taking poor people's money in exchange for false promises. Profiting off of deception. And doing so disguised as someone who cares and wants to help, without having to pay a penny in taxes. It's hard to understand how someone could sink that low.

B - Coffee and protein

L - yogurt and almonds

D - chicken and broccoli

S - protein bar

E - strength training

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active
Recent Topics