I think it's back to the size it was pre-op

vsgaimee
on 9/8/18 8:03 pm - IL
VSG on 01/05/16

Thank you for sharing the video with me. I will check it out. Seems interesting. I definitely have to get back at it. I don't wanna wind up gaining it all back. I most certainly have fallen back into the snacking and sugar addiction..I'll do great most of the time during the week but then the weekend comes and I eat crappy. So, I will check that video out and not worry about the reset. I'll just start eating meat and veggies. Thanks again!

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/8/18 10:02 am

I can eat a lot when I eat fast. But when I slow down my eating, I can eat much less.

And there are carbs. When I eat carbs (fruits, grains, etc,) my pouch get much less sensitive to food volume. I can eat and eat ...and still feel hungry...

This week I am changing my "diet". Getting away from carbs and eating more proteins, non starchy veggies, and some healthy fats.

I know first few days may be rather difficult, but I know I can make my pouch more sensitive to volume.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

vsgaimee
on 9/8/18 8:04 pm - IL
VSG on 01/05/16

Yes! I am bad about scarfing my food down too..usually when I eat I'm doing something like reading my Bible or messing around on the computer or my phone so I pretty well just eat so fast that I don't enjoy it. I have to stop that. I will be doing the same this coming week. I have to do this. I'm glad I re found this forum. Ya'll really help a lot. Take care!

HW: 315 SW:290.5 CW: 175 GW:150

F/38/5'4"

PCOS

Most Active
Recent Topics