Can't Get Ticker To Show

Mindy325
on 9/2/18 7:32 am
VSG on 06/26/18

I'm still learning my way around, and I'm thus far unable to get my weight loss ticker to show up. I've searched and followed other suggestions. I've deleted it completely and enabled my signature over and over. I can't see why it's not showing up unless it finally shows up in this post. I've been working with that for so long that I forgot where I'm supposed to go to add in my current weight. LOL!

SkinnyNikki7
on 9/2/18 12:30 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

You go to the plus sign at the top right and click log weight to update your current weight. The little flower icon next to that you click on tickers to create them. Then you have to check the box that says show in message board signature to make it appear when you post. If you want info at the bottom like I have then you go to settings and click on the message board tab and then write whatever you would want it to say. Make sure you check the enable my signature and then you should be good to go. Hope this helps!

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Mindy325
on 9/3/18 6:23 am
VSG on 06/26/18

Thanks. The boxes were checked. I unchecked and rechecked them. Hopefully the ticker shows up with this post.

Update: Actually I was just about to submit this post, and I noticed that the checkbox to enable my signature had disappeared. Not the check in the box, but the entire box. There is no option to enable signature now. It was there all the time before.

Is it possible that all of my ticker issues are occurring because I always access OH on my cellphone and not on a computer? I'll try from my laptop and see what happens.

Mindy325
on 9/3/18 6:40 am
VSG on 06/26/18

Ok, now I'm on my laptop. Now I can see the box at the bottom again to include my signature. On my phone occasionally even when the statement about the signature was there, I could only see the right edge of the box and I thought it had to be still checked because I had not unchecked it. I guess I have to manually check it each time. It looks like I will only be able to see the entire box from my laptop.

Mindy325
on 9/3/18 6:41 am
VSG on 06/26/18

Success! Thank you!

Kathy S.
on 9/6/18 10:21 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics