Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, August 11, 2018

LezetteChristineMua
on 8/12/18 5:53 am
VSG on 12/11/17

Thank you so much :)

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/18 12:16 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all. Just getting going today. Am feeling a bit tired, but that is likely from my sleeping pill wearing off and will fade the longer I'm awake. Last night work was so busy! I felt like I was on my feet most the night, but it was a good night overall.

QOTD: My grandma taking me to raise has definitely made me a stronger/better person. I know I talk about my grandma a lot, but she gave me a life!

SkinnyNikki7
on 8/11/18 4:27 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Saturday! Rough day for me today so posting late. My dad and stepmom took my kids to the museum for Bugfest so Mike and I could have a date day. We took a ride to Delaware for the day and went to lunch. I have been feeling depressed and sad all day. It seems I always feel like this the day before I weigh in. Therapy is Monday so I will hash this out with her. Everyone seemed to notice today that I'm losing weight which should make me feel good but still feeling horrible in my own skin and just sad.

QOTD - I met my daughters father when I got out of high school at 18 and stayed in a very abusive relationship for 7 years until I got the courage to leave. He was physically, mentally, emotionally abusive in every way. He is in prison now (hopefully forever) for raping a minor. It made me a stronger person and fight harder than ever for what I have now and thank God I kept my daughter sheltered from it and she never knew until she was old enough for me to tell her. I had Celeste at 20 so she also made me a better and stronger person. I finished college and became a special needs teacher and now she wants to follow in my footsteps which makes me a proud mama.

B - coffee and Bananas and Cream Premier protein

L - didn't eat was feeling too depressed to eat

D - 3 mini crab balls, Salad with shrimp, crab, pepperoni, cheese, onions, eggs, and olives

S - protein bar

E - 35 min elliptical, squats, lunges, leg lifts, bridges

Lots of water

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

PCBR
on 8/11/18 4:55 pm

Wow, so happy you had the stength to leave -- for you and your daughter.

Im sorry you're having a rough day. But then I look at your menu and feel impressed that nonetheless, you stuck to healthy choices AND worked out.

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/12/18 4:31 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Sounds like you have been a great and strong Mom. I'm sorry that you are feeling sad and I hope today is better.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Most Active
Recent Topics