Can't Get Enough Protein And Water

kamac
on 8/10/18 12:06 pm
VSG on 07/09/18

Something that helped me was eating plain Greek yogurt (1/4 or 1/2 cup), mixed with protein powder. I used unflavoured protein powder, then sweetened it all up with sugar-free Torani syrup. If you like peanut butter, you could always use a bit of peanut butter powder for flavour.

That way, you can flavour it to your taste, even mix up flavours a bit (ie chocolate Torani which is more of a dark chocolate flavour and not overly sweet and PB powder). I used 2/3rds of a regular scoop of the protein powder.

Unflavoured protein powder might suit your taste more for shakes, too. That way you have control over how much sweetener to add. Instant coffee crystals can cut a bit of sweetness from flavoured protein powder. I've found that making my shakes with lots of crushed ice helps make them more palatable.

Hope this gets better for you soon.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Mindy325
on 8/10/18 6:56 pm
VSG on 06/26/18

Hi! I actually happened to have some peanut butter powder. I added some to my Unjury shake, and it helped quite a bit. I'll have to look into the Torani syrups. Thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics