Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday, 8/3/2018

Melody P.
on 8/3/18 12:00 pm - Amarillo, TX

QOTD: I enjoy talking about music, both those that share the same taste as me but also others who like vastly different. Though i'll Never get polka. I also geek out talking about chainmaille. I love making new designs and such and have yet to meet in person anyone else that does it. I am hoping that i'll Be able to get to our comic con as one is supposed to be there!

B: shake

L: 2 oz shrimp and quest protein chips

D: shake

S: chai caffeine free with nut pod original creamer...2 oz shrimp. Maybe an iced decaf coffee.

Might add in in a bit more later.

Mel

Bufflehead
on 8/3/18 12:36 pm - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

Breakfast: oat bran porridge with sriracha & red miso paste

Morning snack: cottage cheese with Everything But the Bagel spice

Lunch: Grilled chicken breast & green beans

Afternoon snack: apple

Dinner: bbq tuna with poached egg; roast cauliflower

After dinner snack: yogurt + dried fruit

QOTD: What is one topic that you really enjoy talking about with people?

Pets! Runner up: books!

SkinnyNikki7
on 8/3/18 12:48 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

I need to go to Trader Joe's and get that spice asap sounds so yummy

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Jess Says Yes
on 8/3/18 12:46 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Happy Friday forum friends! Started the day with therapeutic yoga which is always lovely, and then got my hair colored red. I've never colored my hair before so this exciting!

QOTD: I love talking in general haha. My passions are social justice, prison reform, trauma recovery, and mindfulness/yoga so I can yammer on about all of that. I also love to talk about my adorable super special children, my family, music, live music, and musical theatre.

B - coffee and protein

L - yogurt and almonds

D - chicken and pesto

S - half an apple

E - yoga/elliptical

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/18 12:49 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all, getting ready to go to work in a few hours. Woke up with a horrid headache, but that is what I get for using a pillow. I have been sleeping pillowless for a month, or so and all my headaches had stopped. Last night I used a small one, guess I can't do that!

QOTD: I really like talking about video games, gardening, books, and at work with co-workers some of the patients. I know it's not nice, but sometimes you get those people you are just in shock, or disbelief! Not always is it "gossipy" talk about certain room numbers, but it is also talk about how much we love a patient because there is a good number who are so, so sweet!

I am going to try, try, try to eat all of this. So far I am failing at finding any kind of maintenance because I can't get myself to eat more. Also still slowly working on my eating up all I have before buying more project. Halfway through my BBQ sauce, almost out of my cheese singles, my giant container of pork-rinds is dwindling. And making sure to use up all of the fresh stuff I do buy so it doesn't go bad and I toss it.

Greateight
on 8/4/18 7:17 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Which games do you play Mersh? My sons are big Destiny/Destiny 2 players and my younger son also plays Overwatch. My Daughter mostly plays MarioKart.

I just play the games on the Expresso bikes at the gym. I like Animal Adventure because it has the most points

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/18 11:59 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I play Overwatch as well. On my Nintendo 3ds I am currently playing Pokemon Ultra Moon and Animal Crossing. On PC it's Overwatch, the sims, and any RPG I can get my hands on. I am a big horror fan, so I play lots of horror games as well. Was big into World of Warcraft for a bit, but that has dwindled over the years.

Most Active
Recent Topics