Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 7/26/2018

Teresa G.
on 7/26/18 9:11 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Hi everyone.

Man, being back to work has really cut into my OH time! I read the "Whatcha Eating" every day but just don't seem to have the energy to post, except for a reply here and there. I haven't blogged either...I really need to do it. I had a great session with my therapist yesterday and was going to come home and dissect what we went over in my blog, but I didn't have the motivation to do that either.

Today I'm 7 weeks out. And 71 pounds down from when I first started this incredible journey. I'm feeling great mostly...I feel like I'm shedding my fat suit and the real me is emerging. I can't wait to get to know me as a "normal sized" person.

I am REALLY stoked about a club I'm now a member of, thanks to my husband's employer. It's a very expensive and exclusive club that I would never be able to afford to join, so this is such an amazing thing. I went over after work today and got all signed up. We have our "official" tour on Tuesday next week, but the gal that signed me up gave me a mini tour. Two indoor pools, two outdoor pools, I can't remember how many cardio rooms, racket ball courts, a spa, a couple of juice/snack bars, a dry cleaners...good grief it's amazing! And all the employees seem so warm and friendly...every one I saw smiled and greeted me. I'm planning to go to a deep water cardio class Saturday morning and look around some more. I'm really excited about the water classes...my knee is so messed up that I can't do regular cardio or even brisk walking. I'm going to walk with a woman who is also at my weight loss surgery center, but she recently had knee surgery, so I think I'll be able to keep up with her. Hopefully! She is TINY and looks like she's got a lot of energy so we'll see.

B: Protein shake that I didn't finish...until I was on my way to the gym! Good thing I keep it in an insulated cup.

L: Real Good beef enchilada, refried beans

S: 30 g prawns with tsp ****tail sauce

D: Halibut and tomato

S: Haven't had one yet...I think I'll go to bed instead. I only slept about 5 hours last night and I'm so tired.

Calories: 535 Carbs: 13 Protein: 83

QOTD: Do you like going to see movies at the theater? What was the last movie you saw at the theater? What's the next movie you're going to see at the theater? Do you go with people or by yourself? Depends on the movie. Unless it's something I really want to see, I'll wait til it's released on DVD or Amazon Digital. Last movie I saw in person was "A Dog's Purpose". Next movie I'll probably see in the theater is "Bohemian Rhapsody". Just for the MUSIC! I've always been a fan of Queen. I go with husband or a friend...I do believe that the last movie I went to see by myself was "The Exorcist" when it was released in 1973 and I was about 14! It traumatized me. LOL!

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics