Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday, 7/20/2018

Teresa G.
on 7/20/18 8:08 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Hey Sleevers!

I'm still here and reading daily...but being back at work really cuts into my posting time!

QOTD: What is one thing you're looking forward to this weekend?

Hubs and I have kayaks reserved for tomorrow afternoon, and then in the evening we're probably going to a play...Shakespeare in the Park! My director is in it and I need to go to be supportive (or obsequious? LOL!) It's a beautiful park and supposed to be a really nice day tomorrow, so it will be fun. We're going to take a blanket and Miss Sophie and just kick back and enjoy.

Yesterday I was wearing a shirt that I really love but haven't been able to wear in several years at least...I felt so pretty and got lots of compliments. Sometimes it's hard to "see" a difference, other than closet shopping a lot, so I did another before/during photo...this is Jan 1st to June 19th. Not even 7 months. I'm still not getting on the scale...it's very freeing actually, but I have no idea what my weight is. c'est la vie!

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics