Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday, 7/15/2018

yvonnef1964
on 7/15/18 12:07 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Ive been to church and finished cleaning the carpets in my living room. I did half yesterday.

My liver test came back in normal range from my blood test.

Qotd introvert

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L tuna, cottage cheese and banana

D protein bars unless my dad has something for dinner.

Have a wonderful day

Teresa G.
on 7/15/18 3:56 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Happy Sunday everyone!

QOTD: Are you an introverted or extroverted person? Do you think this has changed at all over the course of your life? I'm an extrovert and have always been one, even my elementary school report cards mentioned how lively and gregarious (to put it nicely) I was. Maybe a little too much at times. I do a lot of public presentations and I'm very comfortable doing them...I even enjoy it! Center of attention thing, ya know. And when I'm in a social setting or with a group of friends, I'm very outgoing and fun to be around, so I'm told. But I also cherish, seek out and enjoy my alone time. Probably more now than when I was younger.

It's funny...when I first started this journey I had lost myself. I didn't want to be around anyone. I was bloated and in pain and depressed and my mobility was suffering as well. Now, just 7 months later I feel like the real me is coming back and that makes me happier than I can say. Chokes me up...I'm so grateful that I've gotten this second chance. So many people don't. My sister died at 56 (3 years younger than I am now) from cancer. She had also unsuccessfully fought obesity all her life. I still miss her more than I can say. Even now I catch myself wanting to pick up the phone and tell her something.

Husband and I were going to go kayaking today, but decided to save it for next weekend when we can get a morning rental. I can just see myself getting burnt to a crisp out on the water, being out there in the afternoon with the hot sun reflecting off the sal****er. I'm really looking forward to doing it though...a great workout without stressing my knee or foot! So husband took Sophie for a bath...she looks and smells so pretty. And it's exactly TEN YEARS since her very first bath and grooming.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

SkinnyNikki7
on 7/15/18 5:51 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Today has been a rough one for me. Weighed myself this morning and lost 1.4 lbs this week not great but down 6 lbs in 2 weeks isn't terrible. Just having a fat day and have felt ugh all day. We were supposed to go to Six Flags today checked the weather at least a dozen times and of course when we got there it was pouring rain so we turned around and came right back. I don't deal well with change at all. One of the major issues I'm working on with my therapist so needless to say I was miserable all day. Which drives me crazy because I want to be a good role model for my kids and want them to know things happen but to make the best of it and be positive. Really hard for me!

QOTD - I am now an extrovert but took me a really long time to get there. I was always shy growing up but when I became a special ed teacher it slowly changed me and now I am very outgoing.

B - coffee and Cookies and Cream Premier protein

L - leftover Mexican soup

D - Chicken Cheesesteak Salad

E - Ab exercises

Water, water, water

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Most Active
Recent Topics