Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 7/12/2018

SkinnyNikki7
on 7/12/18 10:55 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

I love those cowcow dresses! They are my favorite I buy at least 1 a month!! I also bought my daughter this same dress bc she loves cats.

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Kristi T.
on 7/12/18 10:01 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I haven't been able to post on the menu thread for a few days. I read the old posts and got caught up on how everyone is doing. I have a family reunion on Friday. It is a Genealogy reunion of sorts, we are going to build a family tree using old photographs that everyone is bringing. It should be fun, I have never met some of the relatives that will be there. Then my 13 year old niece is coming from Denver to stay with me for a week. I am really looking forward to having her here, I am going to spoil her and make sure she has a great time:-)

QOTD-Black and grey dominate my wardrobe. Every once and awhile I sneak a bright color into it, but I feel awkward when I do. I am working on it. My therapist's goal for me over the next two weeks is to get an outfit that fits and is colorful. I tend to wear things bigger than I need too.

B-Greek yogurt w/raspberries and sprinkle of granola

L-Tuna with mayo and pickles, string cheese

S-Chai tea with vanilla PP shake

D-Ground turkey stuffed yellow peppers

E-Afternoon hike with Emmy

Have a good Thursday!

SkinnyNikki7
on 7/12/18 11:13 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Good afternoon everyone! Feeling really good today, on day 12 of healthy eating and exercising and my body is loving it. Except my knees from running. Thank God the scale was hidden though because I def wanted to see if I lost anymore.

QOTD - I wear all colors!! When I was really heavy I did wear a lot of black so I try not to do that now.

B - coffee and Cookies and Cream Premier protein

L - leftover Mexican soup

D - Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken

S - protein bar

E - 30 min jog/walk, push ups, bent over row, arm circles

Lots of water

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

DescendTheStair
on 7/12/18 5:52 pm - Portland, OR
VSG on 06/25/18

QOTD: Black dominates my wardrobe, and has since...well, forever. I tend to use it to hide my weight. I haven't quite lost enough where I can start pulling in new colors or clothes, yet, but I'd really love to wear lighter colors. Black is just my security blanket.

***Still trying to make sure I meet my protein goals and slowly working up to 3 meals a day, but I think I'll stay at 1-2 shakes and the other 1(or two, if I only have one shake) as a meal for a little while...I wasn't actually given a carb/fat/calories goal by my nutritionist so I just threw in random numbers. Please feel free to correct or tell me what yours are for guidance!***

36 year old single mom of an awesome geeky teenager

5'3.75" (yes, that extra three-quarter inch is necessary. I'm ALMOST 5'4"!).

June 25th, 2018 VSG with Dr A. Hargroder| HW:291 SW:284 CW:272 GW: 135

January 10th, 2022 Revision to RNY with Dr. M. Reavis| HW: 291 LW: 195 CW: 245 GW: 135

Amateur dragon slayer, fairy hunter, occasional builder of fantastical worlds through words.

Most Active
Recent Topics