Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, 7/10/2018

Jess Says Yes
on 7/10/18 12:21 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Good afternoon! It's been a busy day so far and I am sooo tired. I'm afraid I'm getting sick because often when I am feeling this tired that's what happens next!

QOTD: I've always felt like I belong in Scandinavia! I feel like I'm just much more aligned with their culture/values (at least the parts I know about). After the election I told my husband we were moving to Denmark or Norway haha! But I love my family too much to leave and I'm going to stick around here to try to help change things. I really hope to travel to that region soon though!

B - coffee & protein

L - yogurt & almonds

D - baked pork chops & zucchini (the last from my haul from my aunts garden)

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/18 2:44 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all. Hope everyone's day is going well. Had a lot of running around today and it's very hot. Since I haven't been sweating at all, it makes me feel tired and sick if I do not get to cool off. I don't know if I am too hot until I get sick, which I try not to let myself do. Got some work to do around the house, but all of the cleaning and painting and redoing of the rooms is just about done.

Teresa G.
on 7/10/18 7:55 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Good evening Sleevers.

QOTD: I can't really say there's anywhere I'd rather live than the Pacific Northwest. My family has been here since the mid 1800's so it's definitely in my blood. There's a couple of drier spots in WA and OR where I would love to live, but that's probably never going to happen. C'est la vie!

I've done really well the last 4-5 days with not eating after dinner. Hoping to make it a habit! Nighttime noshing is probably one of my worst habits. I have my one-month appointment tomorrow, so we'll see how I'm doing. I just hope that I'm not completely discouraged and bummed by what I see on the scale. Again, c'est la vie.

I changed up Eggface's amazing Ricotta Bake. I used 1/2 cottage cheese and half ricotta, and then added shredded zucchini, turkey sausage, and Bird's Eye vegetable rotini (amazing!). And best yet, I've got SIX meals with about the same calories of the original recipe.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics