Weight not moving

PCBR
on 6/26/18 11:13 pm

I'm sorry you're hurting. My pain stuck around for quite a while. Is yours improving as days go by?

MariaLee
on 6/29/18 10:35 am
VSG on 06/21/18

It's still pretty sharp pain and wrong movements give me a good jolt. I is better than it was so little progress. Thanks.

PCBR
on 6/29/18 12:50 pm

I was the same. I was really sore and if I tried to reach for something high, twist, or even turn over in bed, I'd get a sharp pain. This lasted about 3 weeks. Now, I'm mostly just sore.

Do your incision sites look okay? Not red, swollen or leaking? Any fever? Your docs office is there to help you..if you feel like your pain is more than it should be, call them! It is part of what you and/or your insurance have paid for.

ScaleSkater
on 6/27/18 10:12 am

I'm from the same group. Are you going to support Group. Vernon Hills is Monday night. Just follow the plan. It works. Good luck

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

MariaLee
on 6/27/18 12:27 pm
VSG on 06/21/18

Hi I thought it was just the first Tuesday of the month, I didn't know it's Mondays at Vernon hills. Thanks for letting me know

ScaleSkater
on 6/27/18 2:40 pm

First Monday, unless it's a holiday. July is not considered a holiday. It's also in Skokie on third Thursday of the Month at Skokie Hospital. Ask Liz location via Connect if you haven't been to either of those offices.

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Whatzit28
on 6/28/18 6:45 pm
VSG on 06/20/18

Hi Maria,

I am 8 days post op. I had an increase in weight then bam, a few pounds down. I'm on week 2 of my nutrition. I have noticed a few things, pain is still there but bareable. I am can drink more per hour so I am feeling more hydrated. A saving grace for me are sugar free ice pops. That go down so easy.

I too am going to hide my scale. I don't want the numbers playing with my brain. This process is hard enough. Knowing why I did is what I focus on.

Good luck on your journey and a speedy recovery.

MariaLee
on 6/29/18 10:33 am
VSG on 06/21/18

Oh that's good to hear. I am one week as of yesterday and side is still painful I can't wait fot that to subside. Thank you and good luck as well!

Most Active
Recent Topics