I hit a milestone today

PCBR
on 6/23/18 8:49 pm

Looking great and looking strong!

MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 6/24/18 5:46 am - CT

"I'd rather stick around and irritate them". Irritate - no. Amuse - yes.

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/18 2:27 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

peachpie
on 6/24/18 11:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Funny my BMI is holding at 34 at the moment, I've hit my lowest BMI of 31-32. I've never been shamed over it- in fact everyone is supportive of my decision to designate a place I feel comfortable at- and has been more than helpful in ensuring I'm informed of the pros and cons of a higher BMI.

Trust me- it gets harder and harder (and did I say harder?). Be proud- but know you're no more of less accomplished than the any of us.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/18 2:09 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Every day I say to myself, this could be the day where I start to fail. Some days I am right. But so far I don't let it get to me for more than that day. Each day is a new day to begin again doing the right things. I think being successful is determining you aren't going to fail, and when you do, getting right back at it doing it right.

I did this in my business for over 25 years. Each day I walked into my shop I said to myself, today could be the day I lose a finger. Or a hand. Or an eye. That didn't mean I didn't do stupid stuff once it a while, or suffer injury, but none of it was serious, and I can still count to 10.

Shannon S.
on 6/24/18 12:27 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Congrats! Trolls will be trolls. BMI means far less to me than being comfortable and happy in my own skin.

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/18 2:17 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

The trolls and enemies I have made here are small fry compared to real life.

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/18 2:15 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Thank you all. I post my progress here for a couple of reasons. One, it helps me create a record for myself. Two, I think it helps to show success. We can all be successful if we work at it.

I fail at this from time to time. When our granddaughter was here visiting for a week, I went off the rails big time. But I knew I would, and planned for it in more stringent adherence to my eating plan immediately afterward.

We are all going to fail at some point. It is how we respond to that failure that determines long term results. If we let it get to us, it piles up to where it looks insurmountable. But if we jump right back into it, we minimize the consequences and ensure long term success. I hope to be able to portray that for a long time to come.

Notaboutperfect
on 6/25/18 6:23 am
VSG on 11/08/16

You look wonderful!! Congratulations and excellent work Littlebill!

red180
on 6/25/18 9:43 am
VSG on 03/02/18

Congratulations! You are looking good. Keep it up. It feels good, doesn't it??

Most Active
Recent Topics