Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday, 6/15/2018

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/18 11:40 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good afternoon all! Just woke up and am enjoying a cup of tea before I start getting my meals ready. Already know what they will be, but have to get them all together. I've got quite a bit of time before work, but I seem to do well taking a nap closer to work time and getting up earlier before hand. It's worked so far anyway. Three days ahead of me then I'm off until next Friday. I need to speak with the woman who does the schedule and make sure I can continue to have weekends through July-August.

It's funny. I hear people complain about how busy they are, but to me it's just not busy. Like, at my last job I never could sit down. My unit was dementia and Alzheimer on the end of life scale. There was no break from caring for them. It's not the same in the hospital. It's so much slower. During the day I bet it's busier, that's why I chose night shift though. I don't jsut adore staying up all night! I knew it would be easier, and I can study when I get back to school.

QOTD: I have google calendar and I use the microsoft calendar on my computer. However, I love to write things down in a planner. I love planners, calendars, and any kind of stationary.

Here are my meals for this evening and through the night:

ShirlAus
on 6/15/18 2:10 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning Gwen and everyone - Hope you have a great visit with your mum. Special Times. Cool morning here with hail and rain overnight. Ive just got the wood heater going and enjoying my first cup of tea for the day. Reasonable day planned - clean up the guest room as my stepson, partner & little son are coming to stay. We are going to a surprise 21st tonight at a Chinese Restuarant. Should be nice

QOTD: I am a dinosaur and still rely on a paper diary - it goes everywhere with me. I joke if its not in there it doesnt live in my world.

B: Poached eggs on Panna Di Casa with Homemade Beetroot Relish

L: TBD

D: Chinese - will likely share a starter and main with DH

Have a wonderful weekend all - Im doubtful I will get back tommorrow as will be playing with DH Grandson :)

Shirley

Most Active
Recent Topics