Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, 6/11/2018

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/18 7:32 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I hope all his rest helps him. Is it just jet lag, you think, or does he not feel well?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/11/18 7:45 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thank you for asking. DH has Alzheimer's and any change is difficult for him. Lack of sleep makes it worse (he needs about 13+ hours).

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Teresa G.
on 6/11/18 4:06 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Aw Liz, I'm so sorry that your DH has Alzheimer's. My grandma had it, and my papa nearly wore himself out taking care of her because she didn't trust any of the home health aids that would come in to help care for her. Mercifully, she passed before it got to the really really bad stage.

Papa passed exactly 6 months after grandma...he figured that his purpose in this life was fulfilled and he wanted to be with her.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. I know it's not easy for you at all.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Kristi T.
on 6/11/18 9:45 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I hope you and DH have a wonderful time! I bet catching up on his sleep will help him immensely!

ShirlAus
on 6/11/18 1:59 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Hope you have a wonderful time Liz and DH is more settled today after a good sleep x

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/18 7:31 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning!

I'm glad you got your draft in. I am the queen of procrastination with papers, but I've always been really strong in writing, so I could always afford to be a little bit of a slacker. Anything math related takes my full focus.

It is very hot today and humid, but am going out to do a few things for myself. I need a pedicure/manicure and to get my eyebrows waxed. I told who I've been seeing that I have been "caterpillaring" the last couple weeks. After that, tea with a girlfriend and then some desperate need to grocery shop. I was trying to meal plan last night and was just scraping the bottom of what to put together!

Meant to upload my meals from work Saturday night/sunday morning, but we were busy and when I got home I was ready for bed. We'll skip that plan and just go for today's future meals.

Carmaneel
on 6/11/18 8:42 am - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 08/25/17

Good morning all!

That's quite the QOTD Gwen and I'm not sure what I would say/do other than ask where I am and what year it is. Past that it's quite up in the air. Lol.

9 Months Post-Op

B: 1 Ham & Cheese Egg Bake, 1.5 oz mixed melon

L: Chicken and Veggies in Pesto

D: "Tacos" Aka. Ground Beef, Black Beans, Cheese, Salsa and Lettuce on a plate. Might treat myself to a crumbled tortilla chip or two on top for a crunch

S: Turkey Pepperoni, Babybel Mozzarella, BBQ Broad Bean Crisps (great cracker replacement)

Totals:

Cal: 802
Protein: 79g
Carb: 45g
Fat: 38g

VSG: Aug 25th, 2017|| HW: 398 CW: 250 GW: 190 Age: 29 | 5'9"

yvonnef1964
on 6/11/18 8:44 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I start my new job today. Hope I like it and have the patience with the kiddos.

Thanks for the prayers for my friends nephew. He was declared brain dead yesterday and family took him off life support last night. They did donate his organs. I feel bad for my friend, she's down in Florida and won't be coming back till Sunday and can't be here for her sister.

Qotd where am I? And where's my family.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L keto lasagna and honeycrisp apple

D protein bar since I have support group tonight.

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 6/11/18 9:48 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I'm so sorry for your friends loss Yvonne, I can't even imagine the pain she and her family are going through!

ShirlAus
on 6/11/18 1:57 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Luck with the new job today Yvonne :)

And sorry for your friends loss - may memories bring some comfort

Most Active
Recent Topics