Vsg surgery

Ejme24
on 6/10/18 6:59 pm
VSG on 07/17/17

We had ours done in Tijuana. I was nervous but my aunt and 3 of her other friends used the same surgeon and they also did well. But they have a website www.alighterme.com

Ejme24
on 6/10/18 7:10 pm
VSG on 07/17/17

Oh and I'm sorry we ALL used Dr. Ortiz. It was our first time having surgery and our first trip out of the country. We love in south Texas so we were worried about the cartels over there because they are pretty much all over down here but you stay on a special floor on a resort that a lighter me has set aside just for their patients. It has its own mall and places to eat if you want. A lighter me also provides all transportation and your food is included in the price plus they give you a heap ton of meds that are much cheaper there than in the U.S. They also take thou on a tour of Tijuana. Not too bad. Downside is they pick you up at the Los Angeles airport and airfare is not included.

C. Guzman
on 6/10/18 8:02 pm

Well I live in Los Angeles it's just 2 hrs away from Tijuana I will go check his website. This kid you. Why didn't you use tijuanas airport or San Diego's airport?

Ejme24
on 6/11/18 9:12 am
VSG on 07/17/17

It might have been San Diego now that I think about it. I was just so excited that I found a place that would do it. I just kind of loaded up and went. But the website tells a lot. Plus if you call the number you actually get a human.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/10/18 10:52 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I took two weeks off completely and worked from home for two weeks (mostly to figure out my eating/drinking routine). I also had a desk job. If I had to have done it I probably could have been at the office after a week but I would have been exhausted at the end of the day. I was lucky that I didn't have much pain and was just tired for the first few weeks.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

asouthernchic
on 6/14/18 12:15 pm
VSG on 09/08/15

I think two weeks is normal. I had no pain, just tired and weak a little the first week or so. Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics