(deactivated member)
on 6/3/18 9:29 am - Windsor, Canada
VSG on 08/27/18

I love that ... PRIDE - Progress Realized In DAILY Effort

I'm going to save that for inspiration.

Daelcare
on 5/30/18 3:52 pm - Easley, SC
VSG on 10/27/14

I'm almost 4 years out and had about 25% regain...I say that because 25 pounds doesn't sound like a lot, but in my overall scheme it was huge! It has taken almost 18 months to get it off, and, as another has said...regain my low weight! Basics are the key...protein first, 64 oz of water daily, no drinking with meals and exercise. You can do this!!

5'5" 64 year old; HW 219; SW 199; CW 129; GW 145ish (original)...now on to "ideal" (138)...got that...now a few spare (132)...got that one, too! Now for the 120's!! Made them...now for the "dream" weight...125! Well, that one's proving to be a little tougher!

missmichelle78
on 5/30/18 6:12 pm - Fresno, CA
Thank you! You guys inspire me!

tiffanys73
on 5/31/18 6:33 pm

I too have gained weight! I'm almost 5 years out. In the last 13 months I started drinking soft drinks again and after about 6 months I noticed I could eat almost double what I normally did. I've gained a total of 23lbs. Seeing everyone talk about their own regain and loss of it has really encouraged me that I too can lose the regain! Thank you all for being so transparent and showing this chic that if I put in the work and get back on plan I can do this!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/18 8:59 pm

My husband lost 90 lbs. after RNY. He stalled for several months and went back to some old bad habits. I found a program that has jump started his weight loss again and I've also lost 33 lbs. since February on it and Love It! It's very easy to follow and easy to stick with. The program not only focuses on weight loss, but permanent weight loss and mental well being also, which is so crucial to our long term health/success. Feel free to message me for more info. I will gladly share the details with you - Mary

Most Active
Recent Topics