Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, 5/22/2018

MissCheri18
on 5/22/18 1:31 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Besides my cell phone, keys and wallet I have a lot of purses (OK and shoes lol) and each one has room for my condensed, clearly listed medical records which are clearly marked in an envelope and my epi pen and I carry a days worth of my medication in case I get stranded somewhere. I carry them everywhere with me and the medical records has come in handy at an ER visit recently. I keep a case of water in the car so I always have it on hand.

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/18 4:15 pm, edited 5/22/18 9:15 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good afternoon! Just finished day two of my orientation. Am getting the new job jitters. Nervous to start and all. I think that's normal! I hope so anyway. It's very hot out today, but I love the sun shining down. I did my RMR this morning and it put me at 1616 calories to maintain at my activity level, which is vigorous exercise 3-4 times a week, or an active job, which I do both. I'm not ready to maintain, but I'm glad to know what the calories are at and now I can safely increase for energy and not panic over gaining. Definitely been better about not obsessing over needing to weigh everyday

QOTD: Hmm, I guess I would say I usually always have a go-stick of drink flavoring. I hate that they occupy 10 calories of my day or more at times, but drinking plain water has become so hard for me. I'd rather take the calories from the stick than dehydrate myself again and pass out. That wasn't fun.

Accountability: I had a cookie today, so not a good choice. I added it into MFP the best I could and adjusted some things to make it work, but the cookie punished me. It was sweetness overload and my stomach let me have it over the following 30 minutes.

Exercise: Cardio at gym

Water super on track, like 110oz today as I've walked around the hospital campus outside in the heat! My poor nose is sunburnt.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/23/18 4:41 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Nice! You have 300 calories more than I do to play with in maintenance (I'm pretty short and fairly small bones - who knew?).

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Most Active
Recent Topics