Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, May 9, 2018

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/18 4:46 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning again everyone! It's hopefully beautiful and warm where you all are since it certainly is going to be today. I am going to the zoo today. I haven't been since I was a little kid and I know they've changed it a lot. Not like I would notice the differences since it's been so long. I'm taking my grandma and spending the early afternoon there, or however long it takes. It's one of two things I planned for the week while I still have some time off. Friday we'll be taking a day trip to a wildlife reserve and aquarium a few hours away from where we live.

QOTD: If you could go back and tell your younger self one thing that's not weight related, what would it be?

Answer: Get therapy! I waited way too long in life to fix my PTSD and depression.

Dinner might change, may have fish instead. Still undecided.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/9/18 4:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Enjoy your day, it sounds like fun! I am getting my hair cut and highlighted/lowlighted today. I liked how the hairdresser in Florida cut my hair but she made it too light and it needs some adjusting (which I am hoping my hairdresser here can do).

QOTD: I would tell my younger self to cherish every moment with the people you care about because time goes by fast and sometimes there is less of it than you think there will be. I never expected that I would lose DD when she was 32 or that DH would spend his elder years with Alzheimer's. It sounds like you are cherishing time with your Grandma.

2 Years, 1.5 months post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: Eggs scrambled with cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad with pickles and cottage cheese

D: Leftover deconstructed low-carb pizza

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

mmsmom
on 5/9/18 5:58 am - Woburn, MA

good morning, all. It's a glorious day and i my kitchen cabinets are being installed!! woo hoo. I'm that much closer to having a kitchen again.

QOTD: I don't have a good answer for this - maybe just to be a little more adventurous. I commuted to school, married a relatively local boy and then moved 7 miles away (which seemed huge at the time).

B: cheerios

L: leftover Thai - a chicken/shrimp with veg (a little hot, but with pineapple too) - yummy

D: who knows - picking up the dog at the vet this afternoon. He had surgery - soft palate removed from his throat and widening of his nares. He overheated last summer and sounds like he's having difficulty getting air by block 2 of a short walk - hopefully this improves things for him

E: Doubtful - I'm not leaving his side once we get him home. I will stare at him 24/7 until i'm convinced he's fine, lol

L/V: on track

VSG on 04/28/2014

yvonnef1964
on 5/9/18 6:10 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Forgot my bedtime pill last night so I only slept for two hours.

Going to enjoy the weather today since it's supposed to cool down and rain unless the weatherman is wrong.

Qotd to tell someone earlier about the sexual abuse I occurred from age 8 till I was 17. Maybe my life wouldn't have been so messed up as an adult instead of being in my 50's learning to love life by myself.

B egg mcmuffin and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D ham and cauliflower

Have a good day

NYMom222
on 5/9/18 8:07 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kristi T.
on 5/9/18 10:33 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

You are a brave and strong woman Yvonne!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/10/18 4:42 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yvonne, no one should have to endure what you did. I hope you have some joy in life now.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

NYMom222
on 5/9/18 8:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

QOTD: Be transparent. Don't worry about what other people think so much, and realize your transparency may help someone else.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Jeepnyak
on 5/9/18 9:18 am
VSG on 07/03/17

B- meat stick and peanuts

L-grilled chicken thigh

S1-Greek yogurt

S2(pre-workout) oatmega bar

Dinner-mini Mexican omelette

HW:320 SW:290 GW:190 CW:181

5'11", age 37 M1-28, M2-12, M3-16,

M4-15, M5-16, M6-5

M7-8(100lb goal) M8-4 M9-0

M10-5 M11-3 M12-0

Kristi T.
on 5/9/18 10:54 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! A day at the Zoo with your grandma sounds so nice, have fun.

I don't have much planned today, it's raining pretty hard so I will probably get bills done and make some long overdue phone calls. Mahjong and dinner out was nice last night, I won one hand out of three:-)

QOTD-I would love to tell my younger self to stop trying so hard to conform. I would tell her it's okay to be an independent thinker and it's okay to be different. I wasted too much precious time trying to conform to what others thought I should be.

B-Bullet coffee and Ezekiel toast w/almond butter

L-Scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-Zucchini bacon casserole(tomatoes, onion and cheese)

E-Short hike with Emmy if rain slows

Most Active
Recent Topics