Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, May 8, 2018

yvonnef1964
on 5/8/18 8:26 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

It was nice to sleep in without my friend interrupting me, she left yesterday for Florida so I get a vacation from her. She's very needy.

Qotd sweets weren't a problem before surgery but now is a problem. I'm having a hard time keeping them from my mouth.

lots of coffee with Splenda and fairlife milk

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and mini bagel with cream cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D chicken and cauliflower

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 5/8/18 11:12 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I am glad your heart tests all came back good Mershmellow, that's wonderful! Sounds like the changes you are making might be helping your energy.

Tonight is my Mah Jong group and out to dinner with them as well. I plan on winning at least one hand tonight:-)

QOTD-The most surprising is the amount of coffee I crave. I enjoyed coffee before WLS, but now I actually crave it. I have to watch myself closely on this one.

B-Bullet coffee

L-Chicken and string cheese roll ups

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia, celery(strings removed) and almond butter

D-Probably order BLT(no bread) and a side salad

E-Afternoon walk with Emmy

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/18 12:13 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I love Mah Jong! I'll send you all my good luck thoughts so you'll win!

Kristi T.
on 5/9/18 9:31 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I won one out of three hands, I will take it! I love Mahjong too, my aunt gave me lessons on her beautiful Mahjong set. It took me a year to be confident enough to play with a group, I am still learning every time I play:-)

AnnieG522
on 5/8/18 3:12 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

I skipped electronics for a few days - having FSP (froth spew poo) bout from causes unknown, although I am suspecting traces of sugar. We had company here from Spain, and a few things I made I did not adjust to stevia because I honestly didn't think it would be a big deal. Apparently my touchy stomach disagreed. Feeling a bit better, but napping, which is not like me.

QOTD: What's one surprising change in your taste in food since after surgery? No desire for potatoes in any type. Just doesn't appeal to me, and before, chili cheesy fries from Fudruckers were a favorite. I've never been one for sweets because of diabetes.

My daily eating is off still, as tummy is still feeling a bit variable.

B: Premier protein with decaf coffee (probably 4 cups that are about 1/3 the shake)

S: 1 oz of good Jarlsberg

S: 1 TB sugar free PB on a spoon

D: Flat iron steak

L: I think I had an Oikos Triple Zero, or forgot to eat it. My food diary doesn't show anything

S: Oikos Triple Zero

Lots of orange Crystal Lite, and 2 naps!

I was going on a trip with my lovely husband to see his mum, but when you think you need Tupperware and Depends for a 14 hour one way trip, and will be sharing a bathroom with 4 other adults, it seems like a bad decision. I shall be at home with the pups and my own bathroom & big bed!

I did make her my famous chocoholic bundt cake with triple glaze. She's 97, goes to the gym, lives alone, drives and loves chocolate. She's a lovely soul.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Most Active
Recent Topics