Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, May 5, 2018

Kristi T.
on 5/5/18 10:18 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I hope you can figure out why you are so tired Mershmello, your protein intake is wonderful! Are you getting all of your fluids in during the day?

We have a local horse in the Kentucky Derby today, Bolt D'Oro. Montana hasn't won a Kentucky Derby since 1889. He is a favorite to win, I do no****ch the Derby but will check and see the outcome tonight.

QOTD-We are going with my Aunt and Uncle to a Mothers Day brunch, pretty low key. My brother and I usually go in on a gift for her. Last year we got her a Mini Spa Treatment. He is in Mexico celebrating his 20th Anniversary till after Mothers Day, so I think I can count him out this year:-)

B-Bullet coffee, 1/2 Quest Bar

L-PP shake

S-Chai tea, string cheese

D-tbd

E-tbd

Have a lovely Saturday!

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/18 1:07 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I hope so too! Yes, I'm very diligent after my fainting spell from dehydration at work. I do have an appointment with my cardiologist Monday to do my treadmill. I had an appointment last Tuesday, but we had a big storm and they lost power, so I got rescheduled. Monday I will know if there's anything going on with my ticker!

Kristi T.
on 5/6/18 9:51 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get some solid answers!!!

yvonnef1964
on 5/5/18 10:29 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon.

Qotd my mom has passed away but my dad remarried to a wonderful lady so we celebrate with her since I don't have any kids.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and mini bagel with cream cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D not sure

Have a good day

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/6/18 4:50 am, edited 5/5/18 9:57 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Posting late because I was gone all day yesterday and did not keep to any plan. I NEED to do better today!

QOTD: I'm having dinner on Mother's Day at the restaurant where my son is the executive chef with a lot of family and with my son's birthmother as we will be celebrating Mother's Day AND DD's 30th Birthday that day. ETA: Though it will be a day of celebration, it typically is a difficult day for me as I always mourn my DD who made me a mother in the first place.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Most Active
Recent Topics