Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Monday 4/23/2018

IamevilHomer
on 4/23/18 8:55 am
VSG on 06/01/16

Good afternoon fellow sleevers,

working from home on Mondays means I get to sit on my back porch in the sun on lunch break. It's sunny and feels like Spring so me and the cat are getting some fresh air and vitamin D.

I too have been MIA. School and work got very busy last week. This segues nicely with the Qotd. I absolutely regained since Christmas, anywhere from 6-12lbs. There are days I feel so defeated about my inability to get back in the 150's. Intellectually I know it's from stress eating and too many poor choices. But, some of it is also from the stress of maintenance and end of my honeymoon period. I need to invest in some therapy but just can't find the time until December, working 40 hours a week plus 10-20 hours of school has me wiped right now. I will at least do some workbooks or reading in the interim.

B- hot tea with hwc-1 tblsp and 2 stevia. Protein bar (One brand, too tasty can't keep in the house or I eat too many)

L- Spicy Thai tuna packet

D- baby back ribs in the instant pot

S- cottage cheese of yogurt

CC C.
on 4/23/18 10:08 am

Good morning! Back from my weekend in Cincinnati surprising my aunt for her 80th. Had a great time and was reminded how great my cousins ans their spouses are! But I ate too much and the scale shows it...

...which is a good intro to the QOTD: I do worry about regain because since reaching goal, I have found I can eat a lot of the same stuff that got me into trouble in the first place. I know I can't depend on the sleeve to make good choices for me. That's on me and I need to be better. The fact that I haven't had more than a couple of pounds of regain is not something I can count on for long if I don't make better choices. I'm in a bad pattern of eating well for a few days to get into my range, then eating poorly for a few days and bouncing out of it. In out, in out. I'd like to be a more consistent eater.

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - salmon and asparagus

S - grande skinny vanilla latte, croissant (moment of weakness I talked about above)

Kristi T.
on 4/23/18 10:24 am, edited 4/23/18 3:27 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

The walk with Emmy on the beach was lovely yesterday. She had a great time, lots of other dogs to bark at and run away from. It's just as sunny and warm today as it was yesterday. I am going to start cleaning up the yard and deck today and go grocery shopping.

QOTD-I absolutely worry about regain, but I think it is a healthy worry. Since I am 20 pounds from goal, it seems I worry more these days about not getting to where I want to be rather than regain. Both are on my mind, but not obsessively. I think to be aware and constantly vigilant is healthy.

B-Yogurt with grain free granola

L-scrambled eggs and Colby cheese

S-Bullet coffee

D-tbd, getting groceries

E-walk the dog and yard work

I hope you all have a good Monday!

Edited to add photo of yesterday's walk.

Most Active
Recent Topics