Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Saturday, April 7, 2018

CC C.
on 4/7/18 1:05 pm

QOTD: I really like amusement parks, but I think it helps that I have so many close to my house so it's just a day trip rather than a vacation with planes, long car trips, and hotels, which I think adds to the exhaustion factor. I have Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, Sea World, and Legoland all within 2 hours distance. Disneyland is practically in my backyard! 20 years ago when the annual passes were much cheaper, my work carpool partners/great friends and I all got them and we'd go after work to while away some time while the rush hour tradfic cleared!

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - egg white, turkey sausage sandwich

D - real good pizza

S - ?? Don't really need one, I ate way, way too many calories yesterday

AnnieG522
on 4/7/18 2:50 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: So do you like going to theme parks? No. No. No. I've never liked them. I have 24/7 vertigo, and crowds, let alone rides, are not happy places for me. That said, I have taken my 4 kids (now grown) to County fairs, State fairs, Carowinds, and shopping malls. They have been to Disney World every summer when they were growing up, but my sister who only had one child who was grown took them. But no.

I see my surgeon for my 6-month post op visit on Tuesday - weight seems to be 130-131.8 variation. Labs were all perfect. I have an overnight retreat with one of my BFFs and it will be nice to take a break from the world (Wed-Thu) and then my BFF is back from WI, and we'll have lunch Friday. (She doesn't mind how long it takes me to eat, lol). Tomorrow is church and then we go out for breakfast with friends.

B - Eggface protein square, coffee with premier protein

L - Teriyaki beef, cottage cheese

D - Pasta-less eggplant parmigiana (no crumbs, pecorino cheese instead)

S - Greek Yogurt and maybe 1/2 banana...

or string cheese --

Feeling a bit tired; not sleeping well. But 1/2 my spring cleaning is done (upstairs) and I cleaned the frig today. And tomorrow I will do the downstairs.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Most Active
Recent Topics