Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Friday, 4/6/2018

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/18 6:07 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I'm definitely okay with faux food. I never really got into the everything real and natural for the most part. Maybe someday all the chemicals I eat will kill me, but today is not that day. I will try their bbq sauce, I love bbq, though I am content with most dry rubbed meats over heavy saucing. Dry rubbed ribs are my favorite.

Lalagigi
on 4/6/18 9:01 am
VSG on 10/23/17

QOTD: My daughter, with a 4.5 GPA and 34 on her ACT, got rejected from every university she applied to (except for our state school), and she applied to MANY. I was surprised and shocked, but am finding out that this is the new normal. Hard work and achievement hold little value to colleges. I've since learned that you have to have a 'story', hardship, handicap or other compelling or interesting characteristic that appeals to the admissions office. SMH.

B: 1/2 Premier shake, Simple Truth omelet bites, 2 oz raspberries

L: 4 oz rotisserie chicken breast, 4 oz grapes

S: 1 oz jerky

D: Bowling event with the office, so it will be difficult to eat anything there. May bring a PP shake.

Gwen M.
on 4/6/18 9:08 am
VSG on 03/13/14

That's a drag - did she get waitlisted anywhere? Can she work with a college counselor to make her application more enticing?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/18 9:31 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning! Am on my first meal break at work and am very tired. Will be glad when this long work weekend is over. Also am looking forward to getting in the scale Monday morning since when I work I always forget. Hoping I broke this stall I have been in for a week at 189. On another note, should I try to condense my eating to 3 meals a day instead of 5?

Breakfast- Nature's Own wheat plus protein bread with whipped Greek cream cheese

snack- chobani plain with pb2

lunch- salsa verde chicken with fajita tortilla

snack- hard boiled egg and baby bel

dinner- bun less turkey burger.

CC C.
on 4/6/18 9:46 am

I'm betting the stall will break on it's own, but you could try 4 instead of 3. I'm all for less drastic changes!

CC C.
on 4/6/18 9:56 am

Hooray for a day with nothing on the calendar! My favorite...

QOTD: surprise #1, cleaning out my closet I found 3 £50 travelers checks in an old purse from the 1990s. Score! Surprise #2, I can't find anyone to cash or convert them. Grrr. Bank, two cash conversion places, MasterCard (they are MC TCs)... I'm not giving up!

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - salmon, veggies

S - popcorn

Kristi T.
on 4/6/18 10:25 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I've been Googling ways to cash old traveler's checks ever since I read your post:-) The only thing I could find was an online company called interchange.eu/services...According to their website they will buy any old traveler's checks. It doesn't look easy, but they don't expire so you would think someone would cash them for you!!! Good luck:-)

CC C.
on 4/6/18 10:42 am

You're just like me! I have googled the heck out of this. MasterCard was surprised Travelex couldn't help me and sent me some other contact info for them in England that references cashing MC checks. I have emailed them, so we'll see. I will check out your link as well!

Kristi T.
on 4/6/18 10:46 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Let me know how it goes. I found that other people online had trouble with Travelex as well and had to go through a customer service/appeals department or something like that.

yvonnef1964
on 4/6/18 10:26 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi gang,

Sorry I've been missing, been busy to post. Now i have a cold. My friends grandson spent Wed night with me. He's 4 years old. He kept me busy.

Qotd not a good surprise, the 4 year old started to run while I was holding his hand and I almost fell. So i walked fast for him.

This is what I'm planning but not feeling good so I might not eat.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L cottage cheese, tuna and honeycrisp apple

D chicken sausage, green beans and jello salad

Have a good day

Most Active
Recent Topics