Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 4/4/2018

CC C.
on 4/4/18 3:05 pm, edited 4/4/18 8:46 am

Happy Wednesday!

Pilates and painting make up my Wednesdays with a few dog walks in there for good measure.

QOTD: I don't remember doing it, but I first signed up with OH 5 years ago when I had lost a bunch of weight on my own and was looking into plastic surgery for massive weight loss people (which I didn't go through with at the time). After WLS, I was on a different bariatric support site where the advice was the blind leading the blind except for a few vets who told it like it is and got in trouble for it because some people don't want to hear that they shouldn't eat crunchy tacos and drink margaritas a week out of surgery. So I migrated here and stayed. It's a great site full of such wonderful people!

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - turkey sausage, cheese, egg white sandwich

D - mussels?

S - fruit and cheese protein box and grande sugar free vanilla latte from Starbucks (but I think they forgot the syrup)

MJSpencer
on 4/5/18 5:47 am
VSG on 03/29/18

May I ask what grain free granola you buy? Or do you make your own? Thanks.

CC C.
on 4/5/18 9:15 am

I use Kitchfix Honey Pecan and I only put 1/2oz on there just for some crunch. I didn't start until I had lost all my weight because nuts don't have much protein and have a lot of calories and I wanted to keep my calories around 900 a day until I got to goal. But I find I need more than 1700 calories a day to maintain, so it helps me get to that!

Most Active
Recent Topics