My story

mommy2jude
on 5/6/18 4:50 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15

I love this list, thank you so much for replying! My husband bought me some DVDs (Leslie Sansone), and he has offered to work out with me, if it keeps me motivated, so I feel encouraged.

I am constantly feeling dehydrated, mainly because I don't drink enough water. My biggest issue has been coffee. For so long I enjoyed iced coffee, usually with a small amount of almond milk. I noticed when I began to regain that I wasn't doing that, I was instead choosing heavy cream, and adding flavors to it. I am weaning myself off that, as I know sugar and I have a contemptuous relationship! I sometimes will drin****d tea, and if I feel it is lacks taste, I have sugar-free packets of lemon I add, but I have read enough to know even that is probably sabotaging myself

Vitamins and meal plans are something I stopped a while back. Before the regain, I fooled my brain into thinking this was fine. But since I am always feeling dizzy or just not myself, I doubt very much skipping my vitamins is the right thing to do.

I will keep you posted, hopefully by this time next month I will have good news to report!

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

mommy2jude
on 6/18/18 4:48 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15

I wanted to come back for a quick update. I joined a 6-week step challenge at work. I just a couple hundred away from 10,00 for today alone, and I feel amazing! My water intake has increased, and I am finally getting around to logging and planning my meals. I made a goal to lose six lbs., so I don't overwhelm myself with huge numbers. My reward will be a pedicure, something I have put off for an extremely long time. After I reach six, I will reevaluate and make another goal. Baby steps for me it's going to have to be :-)

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

Kathy S.
on 6/19/18 8:11 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT Thanks for the update and yes, one day at a time one pound at a time. It sounds like a simple thing "the basics" but I find the really are the foundation for success. If I get off track and stop doing them it's carb city and up goes the scale!

Thanks again for the update and keep us posted!

WOOHOO!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

mommy2jude
on 6/22/18 5:14 am - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15

That is me! I'm also trying to be patient with myself; I didn't get here overnight... even though those 15 lbs. seemed to jump on board pretty quickly... but I am trying to remember that I can't beat myself up.

NCMTNEER13
on 6/19/18 11:18 am
VSG on 11/26/18

You work for BAC?

mommy2jude
on 6/22/18 5:13 am - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15

I do :-)

Most Active
Recent Topics