VSG on 07/04/14

Coffee w/ 2T. Vanilla protein shake

B: 1 egg ommlet w/sprinkle of Colby Jack cheese and one slice deli roast beef

L: small lettuce salad topped with 2oz roast chicken and 1 T Ranch dressing

D: small serving roast lamb, asparagus and hollandaise sauce

Snack: 1 cheese stick

CC C.
on 4/1/18 12:37 pm

I hope this April is a little easier for you, Gwen. Enjoy your movies - they're both ones I really want to see!

This morning I'm making a chicken soup to freeze for after my plastics. Last night I made a chili recipe that frankly was a little disappointing texture-wise so I didn't quite know how to fix it, but it was edible so I froze that up. I have a fee more recipes to go...

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - chicken soup

D - bbq chicken quinoa casserole

S - popcorn, ?

CC C.
on 4/1/18 6:28 pm

I forgot the QOTD! The clothes I love have never changed: classic, preppyish, tailored, feminine, but not frilly. But my ability to wear them comfortably has. My fat look was kind of androgynous, bland and baggy to avoid clinging too much. Dressing was a chore and often fraught with anxiety. Not my clothes are pretty and make me happy to wear and I think it's fun to get dressed.

AnnieG522
on 4/1/18 7:06 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Please let us know how Isle of Dogs is!

First, there were 1500+ people at 8:00 Mass; usually about 350 or so.

B: Lean sausage patty, 1/4C grits with FF cheddar

L: Tuna creation, 1 6" yellow corn tortilla

D: Crockpot turkey, roasted asparagus, 1/8 of a pickled egg (I make them), and I passed on the Hungarian braided sweet bread and the haluski. I don't mind cooking, but just wasn't hungry

S: 1 Premier Protein in coffee off and on during the day

May is our busy busy month - only 1 busy weekend (oh and daughter & dog coming this Thursday).

QOTD: Has your clothing style changed with weight loss? How so? I still wear mostly blue jeans (now a size 4) and a tee shirt with sneakers or Keens. Dress up on Sunday, but usually a dress & light over sweater

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

mmsmom
on 4/2/18 4:16 am - Woburn, MA

QOTD: Instead of buying what "fits" I buy what I like - it's wonderful. I think I'm much more stylish since the options are much better in smaller sizes. I also buy colors I wouldn't have in a bigger size - I have green/mauve and red pants!!! I also have checkered blue pants. A little boy asked me "why are you wearing pajamas" LOL - I said, "They're not, they're just fun pants."

B: cheerios

L: nachos

D: ham and potato salad on a paper plate- Happy Easter, haha - Kitchen demo begins today!

E: made 10,000 steps, I don't know how.

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Gwen M.
on 4/2/18 5:57 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD: I used to be a jeans and t-shirt sort of person. Baggy t-shirts. Mostly dark colors. Now I wear color all the time. My "uniform" consists of printed silk wrap skirts in varying lengths and brightly colored (solid color, no-branding/logos) shirts. I feel like I actually have a personal style now and I never felt that way prior to losing weight. It's actually pretty cool :D

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Recent Topics