Yogurt! One Week post op checkup

Melody P.
on 3/21/18 5:45 pm - Amarillo, TX

Wooo!I was cleared to go to the next stage. I had some of that triple zero. I ate the whole container spaced through out the whole day.

I also had some of the cream of mushroom with a bit of protein broth mixed in. This one made me a bit nauseous so that's on the back burner for a bit longer.

SO on the the doctors visit...

I am officially off my blood pressure med. I've lost a wee bit over 27 pounds since Valentines day of this year. 16 since surgery a week ago. I've been off metformin since a bit before surgery. I've take ZERO units of meal time insulin since the day after surgery. I don't have to take the long acting at night AND only need to in the morning if my numbers are higher. I seem to be doing really well and they were all pleased with my progress so far.

So am I! I'm so used to being "happy" for others that are doing well that I almost forgot about my work and choices paying off. Guys...I just wanna cry. I am finally able to show myself that my choice has been a good one. I used to put myself last...more like pluto the non-planet planet.

I'm so happy I had this surgery. It was and is worth the work and pain!

Mel

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/18 7:31 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

That's pretty awesome, you definitely deserve tons of kudos. Deciding on surgery and going through with it is a massive step by its self. Getting off all that medicine already is amazing.

Shannon S.
on 3/21/18 7:39 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Congrats on your improved health!!! Keep up the great work!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/22/18 6:02 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Great start! Congratulations!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Bakermama
on 3/22/18 3:50 pm

I am so happy for you!

Sandy

VSG on 11/27/17

HW 255 Pre- op 230 SW 216 CW 198

Bobbisoft
on 3/22/18 4:16 pm
VSG on 03/14/18

Love it ! I have my dr appt tomorrow! Had mine last Wednesday also! My daughter picked me up today and she said I love seeing u so happy! That put a smile on my face ! I'm finally happy I feel you!! Blessings

Shrink Violet
on 3/24/18 10:24 am

Wow, congrats on getting off meds so quickly!

Most Active
Recent Topics